~7~

the end of the day finally came.

i said goodbye to wheein as we parted ways, since i had to go straight to the detention room.

i walked in and saw taehyung already sitting at one of the desks.

i of course sat away from him, as i took out a book and began reading it.

mrs jung came in and told us that we would be in here till "four thirty."

the clocked ticked as we waited for it to hit four thirty it was barley close to four.

"do you want to ditch?" taehyung asked.

i of course unwilling said "no"

"why not,we could just go home early, i do it all the time."

"taehyung i've already gotton in a lot of trouble today as it is" i said trying my best to ignore him.

"come on, she doesn't check anyways, she doesn't even check when it hits four thirty she leaves ahead of time." he said.

"how do you know?"

"me and my friends have been in detention many times before we know what happens y/n"

i contemplated wether to go or not, i looked at the clock that read three fifty.

And came up with my final decision.
"yes...let's do it"

"thank you" taehyung said relieved as he grabbed his things and went to the window.

"you're sure we won't get caught?"

"i promise" taehyung said giving me a reassuring smile.

taehyung opened the window and threw his backpack out, i threw mines as well as he jumped out the window.

it didn't seem as high only about five feet, but it still seemed high for me.

"come on hurry" he said rushing me looking around.

i shook my head as i backed up.

"come on...i'll catch you, let's just go" he said looking around rushing me.

i heard the sound of heels come closer by the door, without thinking i quickly ran and jumped out the window.

luckily taehyung caught me.

"see i told-" i shushed him, while pointing up to the window.

taehyung sat me down as we grabbed our bags and ran for it.

we ran to the school gates.

he easily climbed up and landed perfectly.

i tried climbing up and attempted to jump over except i fell on my bum.

i looked up at taehyung from the floor.

"i tried catching you..." he said, as i annoyingly got up and ran to the car.

we quickly drove off far from the school ground.

"i thought you said she doesn't come in?" i said annoyed.

"yeah i don't-"

"how could you not know?" i said getting angry.

we then started bickering back and fourth.

"seriously we're going to get in trouble because you can't deal with the fact that you have to go to japan with me just cause i want to see my parents!"

"what no tha-" i cut him off.

"can't you just deal with the fact that we're married and we're forced to be around each other and go with each other everywhere?"
"yes, i don't like it but sometimes you have to deal with things you don't like!" i said almost practically screaming.

"then why again are we even married?" taehyung asked.

"look i don't know why, but our parents forced us for one of their reasons i can't remember." i said sounding really stressed and mad.

"i really hate this" he said.

i turned over and glared at him.

"well i hate this more, i've always hated this, i've always hated you, because of this stupid forced marriage my life is completely different now, instead of being with someone else i do like and i could possibly get married to...i am here stuck with you!" i said completely furious.

i saw taehyung's muscles tense up as he began to get even more angrier. 

"you know what y/n, we shouldn't have to deal being in a forced marriage and ruining our lives..."
"i feel we should just date other people but keep it more on the downlow so nobody will know, that way we can both be happy living our life's the way we wanted to in the first place." he said sounding more calm but still a bit angry.

i nodded as i thought about it more.

he's right why do we have to deal with this?

why can't we just date other people but keep it more secretive about it?

i looked up over to taehyung.

"i think we should just do that."

taehyung looked over at me
"then we'll settle it, we will be able to date other people."

i nodded in agreement.

the rest of the car ride we didn't speak to each other at all.

we also didn't talk to each other for the rest of the day.

we had the leftovers from yesterday in our rooms not speaking another word to each other.