~9~

i woke up later in the afternoon around eleven to be exact.

i quickly got up and went to get dressed, i only then noticed taehyung was gone.

he probably was with his friend.

i washed up and got dressed and went out to get a light breakfast, since i was going to meet my parents later i didn't want to be too full.

i stopped by a convenience store and ate there.

i couldn't seem to finish my food, i didn't really feel as hungry considering i didn't buy a lot of food for myself.

i only got water and a sandwich cut in half and i still couldn't finish it. i had a weird nervous feeling about something which affected my eating.

i tried to force myself to at least finish it, but i couldn't.

i've been so anxious even since i woke up

i waited about half an hour in the convenience store playing on my phone since i had no clue what else to do.

i finally got up and went outside.

it was drizzling a bit earlier while i waited in the store, but it wasn't bad.

even though the sky looks like it would rain heavily any minute.

i quickly texted taehyung asking where he was so we could meet up, but i got no reply like usual.

i went to a train station and waited until i finally got a reply.

he claimed to be at the same station as me with his friend.

i tried looking for him trying to get past around the crowds of people.

i felt my weird nervous feeling get worse.

i thought something bad happened to taehyung so i rushed to find him.

i stopped in the middle of an almost empty area while some people walked by as i tried looking for him.

i then noticed him and some other person talking together while walking.

i sighed as he looked to be fine.

i still felt nervous about something that i couldn't seem to shake off.

i walked over to them as taehyung looked up and saw me walking to him.

it immediately hit me the person talking to him was his friend.

i greeted him as he greeted me back smiling.

"y/n this is my friend jiwon." taehyung said

"nice to meet you jiwon" i said while smiling.

"nice to meet you too y/n"

me and taehyung said goodbye to him as we quickly caught the last train.

~

it was a fifteen minute ride while we had to drive for twenty minutes until we arrived at my parent's place.

i noticed my hands were shaking and my nervous feeling got worse.

i felt my body tense up as if i were really scared.

as taehyung thanked the taxi driver he looked over and saw me trembling.

"what's wrong?" he asked kind of annoyed.

"i-i don't know...i have been like this since this morning." i said looking down at my hands.

"are you scared or nervous about something?"

i shook my head.

we walked up the driveway to the door.