~13~

i arrived home to taehyung sleeping on the couch with an empty pizza box on his lap.

i sighed looking at the food i had to buy him.

there was trash all over the coffee table as well.

i went over to the kitchen to put away the food and grab a garbage bag, as i came back and quietly swept the trash of the table.

i went upstairs and took a warm long shower, before going to bed.

~

the next day was a similar routine of course in the morning taehyung had to start something.

he was still downstairs sleeping, so i had to wake him up and rush him to get ready, however he started bickering about stupid stuff for no absolute reason.

it was still pretty much raining outside as well.

i looked at the time and realized we were running late.

however there was a lot of traffic on the road, so there was really no point of doing anything.

~

we finally arrived before the bell rang.

in class we basically did the same thing as yesterday studying for our exams.

it began thundering a bit outside within a few seconds later it started to rain.

it made me focus a bit more on my work making it very calming.

the bell rang for our next period as me and wheein were walking, seojun caught up to us.

"y/n are you still coming to the library after school to study again?"

"oh yeah sure i will" i said to him while smiling, he smiled back before walking off.

"awe that's so cute you guys study together after school." wheein said trying to make a cute bunny face.

i rolled my eyes while laughing trying not to cringe.

"ya jung wheein!, it's nothing like that" i said to her while giggling a bit.

~

me and wheein were looking over our notes waiting for seojun, until taehyung surprisingly came over to our table.

"y/n can i speak with you?" he asked in a rushing tone.

"yeah sure...what it it?"

"no not in here someone where more quiet."

i looked over at wheein while getting up highly annoyed, he usually wants something when it comes to a situation like this.

i followed him out of the lunch room, while some eyes looked at us walking out.

"what it it now?" i complained folding my arms.

"what are you doing after school?"

"why do you care?" i asked

"nothing just what are you doing." he said looking around in a rushing tone.

i wanted him to tell me why he's asking me.

"why-" he cut me off before pushing me to the wall with a lot of force.

"YAH, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" i yelled getting super mad now.

"just tell me what are you doing after school this is a simple question!" his voice got deeper as he practically screamed in my face...startling me.