~15~

we talked for a little bit more before walking outside.

"so...."

"yes" i said in response.

"what do we do now?"

"i don't know."

seojun hummed while replying.

"are you going to go to that new years party?"

"oh you got the invitation?"

"oh no, a friend told me about it i was wondering if you were going"

"yeah, minyoung the person who is hosting the party is my best friend, both her and wheein are really close friends to me that i can always trust."

"everyone liked her a lot so many students wanted to date her she was friends with almost everyone, always getting good grades, never getting in trouble, she would always host big party's like this one."

"plus her father owns a super big company, so she always has her party's in her mansion, she was a person that would always donate her money to others. never brags or show off anything,she is one of the nicest people you would ever get to meet."

"i genuinely liked her a lot, but she moved away before i could process everything i felt."

"so what happened to her?, my friend told me she moved" seojun asked.

"ah yes, she went to study abroad in europe, which was one of her dreams i was really proud of her for accomplishing her goal she went to france, germany, spain, london, sweden, and i think norway to study. that was about a year ago."

" i have lost my connection with her. i was really happy that she came back and is now hosting a huge party."

"wow that's cool, she seems like an amazing person very selfless and would worry about others."

i nodded.

"well that's great that your going, i was wondering if you can come with me as a date?"

i smiled while looking down at my shoe—
i looked back up at him

"yes i will...i am your girlfriend now so i should obviously go with you." i said while chuckling a bit.

seojun did too.

"so what time should i pick you up?"

i froze remembering i had to go with taehyung since we had to go to his parents house, since were celebrating taehyung's birthday on new year's eve.

"um, i actually..." i sat there thinking of an excuse.

"i have to go...meet up with wheein, and drive her...to the party since she can't drive and she wants to go, so-" seojun interrupted me.

"oh I mean i could pick you guys both up and we could all drive to the party-"

"no i um...so...did i not mention that we are going to visit her cousin, her cousin lives an hour away so, we thought it's best to drive straight to the party after we visit." i quickly spat out giving a sheepish smile afterwords.

seojun looked at me confused.

"ok then if you say so...i guess i will met you there"

~

i woke up early to call a bunch of family members thanking them for my gifts.