~16~

~1 week later~

i sat on the the big sofa, waiting to leave.

while taehyung finishes talking to his parents before we have to leave.

i had the weird butterfly feeling being mixed with feeling cold too, since i didn't bring a big enough sweater.

i was wearing a white dress with a black lace around the bottom and around the dress too.

it was like a turtleneck as the color cane up to my chin, i also were black heeled boots that came up to my thighs.

~

we said goodbye to taehyung's parents as we quickly got in the car.

the party didn't start till start till seven when it is completely dark outside since it was still daylight outside we decided to wait out the time.

from taehyung's parents house to minyoung's it's about an hour ride.

so we stopped by a convenient store, and walked around to get something to eat for now since we were hungry.

we had dinner about two hours ago, but we were still not full.

i grabbed a sandwich and a drink while taehyung grabbed an ice cream and a water.

we sat down and looked outside waiting.

i saw another couple who came in dressed similar like us.

we noticed them from our school so we tried our best hiding ourselves from them.

~

we drove through the rich neighborhood that had huge houses with big driveways.

we finally arrived to one that had lights coming out from different sides music that was being blasted black and gold balloons on the mailbox and gate.

there were already a bunch of cars parked outside.

as we parked behind one of the car i got the butterfly feeling again.

i was really excited to see my friend's face again.

as i opened the door a huge gust of wind closed it shut.

i tried opening it again as we were walking i kept on shivering.

there was a big dance floor in the foyer that had music being blasted as there was a DJ who was moving along with the music.

i noticed a bunch of other people from school too.

in the kitchen the two islands were filled with different types of foods, soju, beer, and other beverages as well too.

the party seemed to continue outside too.

i remembered she had a lake close to her house outside were a bunch of lanterns that were lit up.

there was a fireplace outside with some people roasting marshmallows.

she had a pretty water fountain that was spewing out with water that people were sitting on.