Naruto's Feelings

Naruto POV

"Sasuke please come back don't do this...don't leave me all alone..." I cried.

"No Naruto I'm never coming back EVER you hear me. Who cares if your alone you disurve it." He growled at me.

"No Sasuke.." Tears streamed down my face as he left the village into the forest.

-Time Skip-

I was walking back to my house from Sai's house wearing my sweaty clothes. I can't believe I did that....with Sai! I felt so alone without Sasuke so I went to Sai for attention..... Why!?

I coninued towards my house when I got there I unlocked my door and threw my stuff on the ground. I weakly trudged my way over to my bed and fell face first into my pillow. Why did I do that... I cried my eyes out and soon fell asleep.

-The Next Morning-

I woke up with a sharp pain in my lower back. I stretched and went to take a shower.

When I got out I walked over to the kitchen to make myslef some breakfast. My eyes were red and puffy from crying, my throat was dry from all the screaming and my ass hurt. A lot.

As I was finnishing my breakfast I heard a knock at the door. I got up and looked at who it was through the window. It was Kiba. I opened the door.

"Hey." I said with a blank look.

"Hey Naruto." Kiba had a sad simpathetic look in his eyes.

I let him in and we sat of the couch.

"I hope you don't mind but Sai told me what happened."

"Huh!?"

"He told me that you were really depressed and I didn't believe it until I saw you. You look so different from the Naruto I know.."

I averted my eyes to the carped there was a ramen stain on it.

"I'm sorry Naruto I wish I could help." He pulled me in for a hug. I just sat there letting him.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I looked at his black eyes.

"Kiba.." I grabbed his cheek with my hand.

We leaned closer until our lips touched. Why am I doing this again...It makes me bot feel lonely anymore... We kissed and wrapped our arms around eachother. We pulled apart and just stared at eachother.

"I'm sorry." I tried getting up but Kiba pulled me back down giving me another kiss.

"Kiba." I said through kisses.

He picked me up a caried me away I couldn't see cause my eyes were closed. I heared Akamaru jump off his head. I heard the door close and lock then I was thrown on the bed.

"Kiba you don-"

"Shhh it makes you happy doesn't it?"

I nodded. It does why!?

Kiba kissed me again and again clothes went flying in all directions. Why why? He kept going without saying a word all the noise was pants and moans.

-Time Skip-

I woke up to movement beside me. I looked over and I saw Shika. Again.. I groaned and got out of bed. What the fuck is wrong with me. This has been the third person this week. I put my clothes back on and went downstairs. I was in Shika's house I grabbed my shit and got the hell out of there before he woke up. I walked home in sad silence.

"Hey Naruto it's been a while." I looke up from the rock I'd been kicking to see Gaara.

"Oh hey." I looke back down to my feet. What is wrong with me?

"How are things?" He puts a hand on my shoulder. Oh great he knows too why don't you just get in my bed now!

"Hm." I shrug and start walking and of course he follows.

"I heard you've been really sad lately. Is there anything I can do for you?" He says as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

How 'bout you fuck me that seems to be working.

I grunt and continue walking. He follows me all the way home. Well this is just great. Hey my rooms the first door on the left unless you perfer the couch. I walk in and sit down on the couch. My stomach emidiatly rumbles.

"I see your hungry I'll make you something."

Obviously I'm hungry for something and I don't think it's food.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms around my chest. Later Gaara comes over with my favorite Ninja cup ramen. How do these people know everything about me? I pick it up and eat a few noodles. I end up putting down and shoving it away. I didn't want to seem rude but I didn't want it. Gaara gave me a confused look.

"Naruto you don't want ramen?" He looked surprised.

I sank into the couch closing my eyes.

"No." I said blankly.

"I've been told this works." I opened my eyes and Gaara was hovering over me kissing me.

Fuck! Fuck.... I hate that I love this... We kissed on that couch and I guessed right he is a couch person.

⇏⇏⇏⇏⇏⇏⇏⇏⇏⇏⇏

Okay.....I had this idea from some acting I was doing with my paatonaa SaeSaiKai and I was like fanfic? Idk so I did and I cringed. But I'm actually kinda liking it tell me what you think is it actually good or am I a crack head? Whatever hope you liked. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤