Children

Naruto's POV

I wake up with a pain, it's different than the other pains I've had. I look at the clock, 3 am.

"Hnn!~"

I hold my stomach.

"S-sasuke..."

He mumbles.

"Sasuke!"

He shoots up and looks at me.

"Th-they're coming....."

Sasuke POV

I hear Naruto scream and I wake up. I look at him amd he has pure terror in his eyes.

"Th-they're coming....." He says.

I immidiatly freak out.

"What!? Now!?"

He nods. I get out of bed and throw my pants on. Naruto stands up leaning on the bed frame. I go over and hold him, I help him to the door. I grab my phone as we walk, I call Kakashi.

"Please pick up, please pick up!"

He picks up the phone.

"What the hell, it's 3 am!"

"Naruto is giving birth!"

"Oh shit."

"We are on our way to the hospital."

"Alright I'll get Tsunade and meet you there."

"Thank you."

I hang up and help Naruto walk to the hospital.

"Hnn!~" He stops walking and holds his belly.

I rub his belly.

"Its okay, we are almost there..."

He continues walking. We walk around the corner and to the hospital. Kakashi and Tsunade run out of the hospital towards us.

"Let me take him!" Tsunade says, she tries to grab Naruto.

Naruto hisses and his eyes go red.

Tsunade steps back. Naruto growls.

"I'm guessing he doesn't want anyone but me being near him." I say.

Tsunade takes us to a room. Naruto curls up on the bed, his fox cloak covering him. Tsunade tries to help bit he hisses again.

"Stay away from me!" He yells at her.

"They boy can do it himself." He sounds different, It must be Kurama.

"Stay back."

Tsunade and Kakashi leave the room. I'm just standing here, I don't know what to do. I'm panicking. He's in so much pain. I can't help him. I look to him, he looks back, a scared expression on his face.

"I'm so sorry...." Is all I can manage to say.

He shakes his head. I'm panicking so much. I fall to my knees, laying my head and arms on the bed. Naruto grabs my hand, squeezing it tight. It kinda hurts, but I don't care. His cloak covers me, its hot.

We are there for a long time. Naruto yells loudly. I look up. He's in a lot of pain. I wish I could help. We are there for so long amd soon we have four small fox children on the bed with us.

"I'm so proud of you, sorry I didn't help...."

He weakly shakes his head and passes out. I run and get Tsunade. She takes the kids to get them cleaned and cared for. Good thing Naruto isn't awake or he would have tried to kill her. I lay down on the bed with Naruto and fall asleep myself.

-Time Skip brought to you by Papi Kakashi (or papi sasuke?)-

Naruto's POV

I woke up drowsy and in pain. Then I realized.

"Where the fuck are my kids!?" I panic and sit up.

Sasuke gets up beside me.

"Shh it's okay, Tsunade has them, they are safe." He says.

"I want them~" I whine.

"I'll go get them."

Sasuke leaves and I sit up in the bed. He comes back with four very small babies all with fox ears and tails. I reach my arms out, he sits beside me and gives them to me. I start crying and pet their soft ears. Sasuke leans on my shoulder. I look at him, he looks depressed and dead inside. I kiss his cheek. He smiles. I smile back. I wonder whats wrong. I look down at our kids.

I poke one with black hair and black eyes, she looks like Sasuke. "Aiko."

Sasuke smiles.

The next one with blue eyes and blone hair, she looks like me. "Hana."

Next, blue eyes black hair. "Haru."

Last but not least, black eyes blonde hair. "Kiyo."

I smile. I look to Sasuke, he seems zoned out.

"Sasuke?"

"Hm? Oh yeah they're beutiful names." he says.

I stil conserned.

"Are you okay Sasuke?"

"Yeah....i just need some air.."

"Okay...."

He gets up and he walks out of the room. Tsunade comes in a short time later and does a check up on me and the babies.

"Your are all healthy but I don't think youll be able to walk without pain for a while." She says.

"Have you forgotten? I heal fast, I'll be fine!" I smile.

"Alright, if you say so."

Tsunade brings me something to help me carry them all. I stand up and feel a pain in my ass.

"Hn."

I continue walking, I go outside to find Sasuke. I find him sitting by a river, he looks stressed.

"Sasuke...?"

He turns around.

"Oh, hey Naruto....."

I sit beside him holding the kids.

"Are you okay?"

He sighs.

"I'm really not....."

"Whats the matter?"

"To be honest.....I'm scared...."

I'm shocked at what he said. Scared? Sasuke?

"Having one kid would have been stressful enough.... We have four..." He says.

"Its going to be hard...but we have Tsunade and Kakashi and so many others that will help us."

"I guess your right.....still stressed.."

"I know...so am I..."

I lean on him, looking at the water flow in the river.

"Thank you for being with me...." I say.

"I love you." I lean and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too...." It feels so good to hear that. He leans and kisses me. I lean into the kiss.

He pulls away.

"We should get you home." He looks to the kids and tickles Aiko, she giggles happily.

"Lets go." I stand up and Sasuke takes Aiko and Hana.

"Thanks."

We walk home together with our new born fox babies.

££££££££££££££££££

Wow, I wrote a chapter no way! That never happens. Well here you go, I might do another chapter about them figuring out their powers and shit. Thats going to be chaotic. I have new stories coming soon they will be mha stories. I might do another sasunaru story eventually. I do have a lot of time with this whole virus going around. I hope you and your families are safe and healthy, and I hope you arent too bored. Have a great day! ❤