Things are changing

Naruto's POV

I woke up this morning with more of a pain in the ass than ever. I groaned as I sat up. I was sitting on the bed trying to know how the hell to fix my problem. I looked over to Sasuke. Wait Sasuke! Shit I gatta get out of here before he sees me!

I threw on my clothes and jumped out the window. I ran down the street and slammed into Kiba.

"Ow~ Naruto omg where did you go last night I saw you and then I didn't!"

"I uh stayed at Kakashi's house and slept over I was so drunk." I nervously laughed.

"Ok that's cool." He starts to walk towards his house.

"You should go home and rest you've had a big night!" He yells over his shoulder.

Oh shit did he figure it out!

I was walking home and I walked near the entrance to the village and I saw Sasuke. Shit shit shit.

"Uh hey Sasuke." I waved to him shyly.

"Ugh Dobe what are you doing here?"

"I was walking home."

"Hmpf."

"Sasuke where are you going?"

"I'm leaving."

"What Sasuke no!" I felt my eyes watering.

"I am I'm going back to Orochimaru. It was a mistake coming back."

"Sasuke please don't!"

"I am!" He turns around and runs out of the gates.

"Sasuke nooo!" I fall to the ground and cry. Just like what happened the first time.

-Time Skip-
Two Weeks Later

I woke up this morning alone.

Huh that's different.

I suddenly feel a pain in my stomach. I fly out of bed and run to the bathroom and I throw up.

Am I getting sick? I can't Kurama makes it so I can't  get sick!

I finish and I wash my face. I go downstairs and make breakfast.

"I should probably go to Tsunade and see what's going on with me." I say to myself.

I finished breakfast and left the house. I walked over to the Hokage building. I went up to Baa-chan's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I walk inside and stand in front of her desk.

"Oh, Naruto, hello how are you?"

"Hmm." Is my only response.

"What's the matter Naruto?"

"I'm sick..."

"Okay and why are you coming to me for this?"

"Kurama is supposed to prevent any sickness."

"Hm, I see so something is wrong with Kurama."

I nod.

"Ok let me take a look. Where does it hurt?"