Authors note

Hi and welcome to the second book in The Undead series! I'm super excited to start this journey and push these amazing characters beyond their limits. Now, I'll only start writing this book in January 2020 so chapters can be expected from April 2020. If you haven't read Book 1 now is the time to do so because the stakes will double, plot twist will be unexpected and there is going to be drama so if you don't want to feel lost take a trip to the first book and join me in this bizarre journey! 

For all my old readers (the few who read the first book) you guys are amazing and I hope you enjoy the second book as much as the first or maybe even more! The blurb has been updated as well as the cover (it could change while I refine what's already there) as a little sneak peak. Please do let a girl know what you think about it. 

As always, voting, commenting and sharing is much appreciated. If your a comeback reader comment down below what your favorite part was of the first book (I'm truly curious!) or even the parts you felt had something missing. This book is written with my readers in mind so any and all feedback is welcomed! 

Well that's all from me for now, so watch this space. 

Happy reading 

Shellz