one

{ Reia's POV }

My name is Reia Ferrari Elisabeth Moretti,
I'm currently twenty two years old. I have dark brown hair, and light blue eyes with a tint of gray and light green in them ; It just depends
on the lighting.

The story behind my name isn't hard to understand just a lot to explain but Reia means queen and my mom chose it because she said one day she knew I would be the mafia queen.

But oh how wrong she was..

Ferrari isn't because of a car but because it was technically one of my mothers surnames, it's the one she got from my grandfather Valente.
The Ferrari's were the original Italian mafia bosses. Which is kind of special if you ask me.

Elisabeth is because of my grandmother who died of cancer the same year my mother found out she was pregnant with me. Obviously that means I never met her but I think Elisabeth was her name but people called her Elise.

Moretti is my father's surname, obviously.
He was the Italian mafia Don after Valente.

Making the mafia every bit of my blood.

The weird thing is, it doesn't feel that way...

<{🥀}>

Yes, my mother is Victoria Nicole Miller Ferrari Moretti...and yes she was, and still is amazing in just about everything she does.
She was called the mafia princess, and after she married my father they say people began to call her the mafia queen... She wears many hats. She's a wife, an amazing mom, a fighter, a business woman, and she helped my father run the mafia. She's one busy person. However she's always made sure I knew I was protected and loved. She just lets me be me.

My father is Luca Moretti, and he's basically the male version of my mother. Only he's extremely protective, like sometimes I feel as if I can't breathe. He hovers over me in everything I do. My mother is the only one who can make him lay off of me for a bit...but he is a good father, and I know he just cares about me and loves me. He's just overprotective.

<{🥀}>

My grandfather Valente passed away last year following behind my other grandfather Francesco, my nana Elena, my great aunt Angelina, and my great uncle Riccardo.

My grandfather Francesco who I called 'Cisco' managed to beat his cancer. Only to die in a car accident when I was twelve, Nana Lena who you probably know as Elena died in the same car accident. Cisco passed out at the wheel killing both of them. We don't know if they suffered or not. I imagine they did from what I've been told about their death, but I pray they didn't. It's painful to even imagine.

Riccardo got sick out of no where. He did all the treatments he could find, that might could help, but sadly none of them worked. Angelina died not even two months after him, the doctors couldn't really give us a reason...but the family thinks it's because her heart couldn't take living without him. Maybe it was her broken heart that killed her, or maybe it wasn't. Maybe it was just Riccardo's time, I don't know. Either way all the death surrounding this family is tragic.

What's odd to me is all of them died of natural causes. Their deaths were seemingly normal and common deaths, when they constantly put their lives in danger...I mean they were in the freaking mafia.