thirty one

{ Reia's POV }

Tatiana tried to shoot me but ended up shooting my uncle Lorenzo who jumped in the way to save me. Meanwhile Cristian shot Tatiana right after she pulled the trigger of Stefan's gun.

Tatiana dropped dead from a bullet out of Cristian's gun which he shot a few seconds too late.
Because my uncle Enzo was laying on the ground bleeding out.

Everyone was either screaming or yelling orders. My father, uncle Alex, and uncle Marco are taking Stefan down to the the cellars with the help of Harry for giving Tatiana his gun to shoot me. My mother is holding my uncle Enzos arm while Vera is trying to hold pressure to his wound.

Cristian runs up to me and grabs my face in his hands. "Are you okay? Did you get hit?" He asks

I shake my head no and he lets out a breath.

"Someone take Vlad to a room until he wakes up, and get help for Lorenzo." Cristian nearly yells

While everyone is barking out orders I walk to my mother, Vera, and uncle Enzo. I kneel down and my uncle grabs my hand, and squeezes it.

"Save your strength, we are getting you some help." I tell him almost pleadingly

He looks me in my eyes and says "I'm already dead..  and that is okay because I got your forgiveness. Now I can find whatever peace there is for a man like me. I'm proud of you, and I wish you all of the luck in the world. You'll need it in this family. You were always the mafias flower, and you will always be. Just a flower made out of iron. You do take after your mother after all."

I feel the tears coming into my eyes as I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"Be strong flower and make them pay for what they've done." Lorenzo says

And just like that Uncle Lorenzo took his last breath.

"I promise, I'll make them all pay." I whisper

I stand up and turn around to see nurses running in all I say to them is "It's too late."

I see Ezra, Chan, and Thomas talking in the corner along with Isabel. Then I see Dom, Zach, Annika, and Sabrina taking Vlad away.

I see Tatiana's body has already been cleaned up and for that I'm glad. I walk out of the gym, and I go upstairs to my room. I shut and lock my door. This life isn't fair. We couldn't even solve the first problem before more death followed.

I start throwing everything around in my room in a rage. I'm angry at everything but mainly I'm angry at myself. Maybe if I wasn't here tonight trying to prove something Lorenzo wouldn't have been killed.

It's my fault.

I hear footsteps running up to my bedroom door. I go into the bathroom, and shut and lock the door. I sit down putting my back against the door as I start to let the tears fall.

I'm tired of losing people.

I'm tired of my family suffering.

I'm just tired of it all.

<{🥀}>