CHAPTER 1

The bad boy wants me
Chapter 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Beep beep*

The sound of my alarm rang showing its 8 am. I'm so tired, I didn't get enough sleep last night. And oh my god this bed is comfortable but I should probably get up now, don't want to be late on the first day of school.

I got up, went to the bathroom and start my routine. When I got out of the shower, I saw Theo, my cat, on the bed and let me tell you, its the cutest sight I've ever seen.

 When I got out of the shower, I saw Theo, my cat, on the bed and let me tell you, its the cutest sight I've ever seen

"Hey Theo", I said walking over to him.

*Meow*

" I know, I'll miss you too". I said and kiss him.

I walk over to my wardrobe, looking in it, deciding what I should wear.

"Hmm, Theo, what should I wear?" I asked looking at him to see him looking in my wardrobe.

*Meow*

"You're no help Theo, I guess I should just wear this".

*Louder meow*

" Okay, jeez, I'm sorry", and with that, he went back to sleep.

After getting ready, I went to my make-up table and apply a simple look. After that, I went back to Theo and lay beside him, he looked at me and moved closer. Since I got time, why not spend it on him.

"Hey there, I'm gonna call Hwanie to take care of you while I'm gone, okay?"

*Meow*

"Good boy". I pet him.

I took out my phone and texted Hwanie. Hwanie is my older sister, she has her own cafe that was opened a few months ago, she has many people working for her. In a simple way, you could say she's successful. Sometimes I would visit her and do my homework there. Its so peaceful.

" She should be here soon", I told Theo.

While I was talking to Theo, yep, a cat, I got a text. I picked up my phone and looked at it. It was from Bella, my best friend. It read,

"Do you need a ride?"

"Sure" I answered since I didn't feel like walking.

"Y/N!" I heard. Oh, that must be Hwanie.

"In my room!" I shouted. Soon, she appeared.

"Hey Theo", she cooed.

*Honk honk*

" That must be Bella, I should go now, take good care of Theo please!"

"You got it!"

And with that, I head out.

"Time to start a new year in school".

To be continued....