CHAPTER 7

The Bad Boy Wants Me
Chapter 7
Words:285
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally! 10 more minutes school will be ending and I really can't wait to get out of here.

" 9 more minutes.....", I said quietly.

" 8 more minutes.....".

" 7 more minutes.....".

" 6 more minut-",

*Ding*

Before I could finish my sentence, my phone interrupted me letting me know I got a message. Luckily the sound wasn't loud enough for the teacher know.

I took out my phone from my back pocket slowly, not wanting anyone to know. Well, too late. I looked around to see if anyone was looking and all I see is everyone facing the front listening to the teacher except for Bella. Of course she would look, obviously she heard the ding since she was sitting beside me.

I put my index finger on my lips telling her not to tell anyone, she just nodded and told me open it quickly, So I did.

And with that, the bell rang. Everyone rushed out of the classroom including the teacher. I guess the teacher didn't want to be in here either. The only person left in the classroom were me and Bella. I looked at Bella to see her smirking at me.

"Don't give me that look, Bella", I said while packing my stuffs.

" What look?".

" A look that says ' he's gonna fuck
you' ".

" Things could happen", Bella said.

"Bella!"

"Fine".

Me and Bella walked out of the classroom, on the way to the canteen, at least Bella's heading there while I go to the lockers to meet Daniel. Once we're there, I saw Daniel leaning against the locker, his back facing me. Bella pushed me forward while she walked to the canteen. Here goes nothing.