CHAPTER 11

Previously on The Bad Boy Wants Me,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard a voice say. I followed the voice quietly so the person didn't hear me. I hid behind a wall since I heard the voices on the other side of this wall. I peaked around it just to see a sight I never ever want to see.

" Stay. Away. From. Y/N", Daniel said and punched zach in the face.

What have I done?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV
Daniel was about to punch Zach again when I stepped in and got punched instead. I fell to the ground holding my  cheek. I could feel my cheek stinging like hell. I felt dizzy for a while but shook my head to get rid of it.

I look up to see Daniel looking at me with a shocked expression. He then looked at Zach before walking away driving off in his car. Zach came over to me to check if I was okay.

"You okay Y/n?" He said holding my shoulders.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said standing up.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a-" Zach said ready to fight someone.

"Don't. It's okay. I know why he's like that," I said looking at my cheek through a cars window.

"And why is that?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

" I'll tell you when the time comes. Just not now,"

"Fine but let's go to the doctor to check on your cheek, it's bruising,"

"Ok but where did the boys go?"

"Guess they left because they didn't to be in the middle of this," He said shrugging.

"Bruh,"

He laughed.

"Alright let's go, this is stinging like hell,"

"Ok, Ok,"

{Time Skip}

"Just apply this cream on the area and it will heal soon," The doctor said passing me the medicine.

"Thank you doctor," I said before leaving the doctor's office.

I walked over to the chair Zach was sitting on signalling it was time to go.

"Let's go home," He said standing up.

"Wait I still need to pay," I said looking for my wallet in my bag.

"There's no need to, I paid already,"

"Why did you do that? There's no need to, I can pay for it,"

"Well it was my fault anyway,"

"It isn't your fault, You didn't even know what you did,"

"True. But what did I do to make Daniel that angry? I mean, he would always tell us who he likes or crushes on so we won't go near her but I don't understand why he's asking me to stay away from you. He never told us he likes you,"

Wait what? He likes me? Is that why he was angry when I told him that Zach was my so called crush?

We were about to get in the car to drive back home when a hand pulled me away.

I looked up to see Daniel dragging me away from Zach. I then felt my other hand being pulled. It was Zach.

They were both fighting for me.

"Let go," Daniel said through his gritted teeth.

"No can do," Zach said glaring at him.

"You better do or I'll punch you again Zach,"

"You hurt her, why would I let her go with you?"

I looked at both of them and swung my hands out of their grips.

"That's enough!" I said glaring at them.

"Why are you guys acting so childish? And you, what are you doing here?" I said looking at Daniel.

"I came to get you of course,"

"Why? And how did you know I was here?"

"No questions. Let's go," He said grabbing my wrist.

"No I won't," I said getting out of his grip and walking over to Zach's car to see him waiting. I got in and Zach drove off.