CHAPTER 10

[The next day]

'beep beep bee-'

"Okay, I get school time! Stfu!" I said throwing my annoying alarm clock on the wall. I woke up lazily and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After that. i got out of the bathroom. pick out my outfit, put on simple make-up and sat on my bed waiting for Hwanie to arrive to take care of Theo since she really want to after work.

Once Hwanie arrives. I took my bag, said our goodbyes and head off. Bella couldn't pick me up since she got a ride from Corbyn and Daniel couldn't pick me up because,

1. I've never asked him to pick me up before.

2. You know what happened yesterday.

So I have to walk to school. I mean it's not that far but still. Once I arrive school, I saw Bella and the boys waiting for me on my locker. I walked to them. But I suddenly thought of something. I think I should scare Bella since she didn't want to pick me up and go with Corbyn instead. I slowly walked up behind her.

"Boo!" I say putting my hands on both of her shoulders.

"Aahhh!" She screamed but quickly cover her mouth with her hands, embarrassed, while me and the boys started laughing

but Daniel still had his emotionless face from yesterday. Guess that wasn't funny to him.

"Dumbass", Bella said while punching my arm.

"Ow, ow okay! I'm sorry!" But she still continued punching while I backed away when Zach finally stop her by grabbing my wrist with one hand and pulling me nearer to him and the other hand pushing Bella away. I did saw the smirk Bella gave me when Zach pulled me closer to him.

"Come on guys, were gonna be late for class", Daniel said walking away. me and Zach pulled away and we followed Daniel

behind since we were all having the same class together.

[Skip to after school cause I'm lazy af]

Finally! Tomorrow is Saturday and we won't have school on Saturday and Sunday. I went to my locker to put all my books away. At my locker I saw Bella and the boys. waiting for me.

"Hey, sorry I'm late", I said placing my books in my locker.

"No problem", jonah answered. I looked around to find Zach since I borrowed his pencil and I wanted to return it but he
wasn't there.

" Where's Zach... And Daniel?" I asked

since Daniel wasn't there too.

"Daniel texted me and told me him and Zach went home first", Corbyn told me. I just nodded my head.

"Also y/n, you need a ride? Me, Bella and the boys took my car and since Daniel and zach aren't here, there's some extra seats". Corbyn said giving me a small smile.

" Sure, thanks". We all headed to the car park where Corbyn's car was parked.

In the car park, the boys and Bella was leaning on the car talking for a while. I started to get bored so I walked around the car park. That's the only thing I could do.

"Daniel, bro, I don't know what you're talking about!"

I heard a voice say. I followed the voice quietly so the person didn't hear me. I hid behind a wall since I heard the voices on the other side of this wall. I peaked around it just to see a sight I never ever want to see.

" Stay. Away. From. Y/N", Daniel said and punched zach in the face.

What have I done?