CHAPTER 17

"Get ready, we're going somewhere, I will be in the guest room if you need anything", he said walking away.

"But you haven't told me why I'm living with you".

"you'll know that later, sweetheart", he said giving me a smirk.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I went out and to my luggage looking for what I should wear.

*Meow*

"Theo! I almost forgot about you", I said picking him up and hug him.

I picked out a casual outfit since I didn't know where we're going.

Your outfit:

After I got ready I went out to the living room to see Daniel waiting for me

After I got ready I went out to the living room to see Daniel waiting for me. Once he saw me, he gave me a smile.

"Come here baby", he said reaching his hand out. I gladly took it and we walked together to the car, holding hands.

We got in but before Daniel drove off, he gave a blindfold to put on. I didn't ask why and just put it on.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"I haven't even started driving yet baby", he laughed. I smiled to myself.

Finally after 30 minutes, we arrived. Daniel helped me out of the car and somewhere quiet.

"Stand here baby", Daniel said pushing me slightly.

"Ready, 1, 2, 3!" Daniel said taking off the blindfold.

"Daniel, what is this?" I asked in shock

"A date at the beach, duh", he answered.

"I know, but why?"

"Take a seat first", he said, pushing out the chair for me.

"Thank you", I said looking at him, waiting for him to explain. He then took a seat in front of me and explained.

"I love you y/n, I always have, since the first day of school, I walked into the class, seeing a beautiful girl looking at me, we made eye contact and that's when I know you were the one. Once I get to know you better, I feel like I have to be there with you all the time, wanting to do everything together with you, even wanting start a new family together. So y/n", he paused and suddenly the lights turned off.

"Daniel, what's happening?" I asked reaching for him. He grabbed my arm and made me stand up.

He went behind me and cover my eyes with his hands, bringing me somewhere else. After some time, we stopped, he removed his hands from my eyes and I looked around, that's when I noticed the light up words on the sand.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Daniel said hugging my waist from behind

"Yes!" I said.

He turned me around and kissed me. The kiss was passionate and filled with love. We pulled away when we both couldn't breathe. He kissed my neck once and stayed there, taking his breathe.

"She said yes guys", Daniel suddenly shouted looking behind him.

And that's when The boys, Bella, Hwanie and Theo appeared.

"Congratulations guys", they all said hugging us.

"Woah, okay, can't breathe", I said pushing them away.

"Sorry, we're just excited for you!" Zach said hugging me again.

"I think that's enough Zach", Daniel said pushing Zach away and putting his arm around me. I laughed knowing that made Daniel jealous.

And from that day on, I couldn't be any happier, Daniel treated me like a queen and he treated Mia, our daughter, just like a princess. Yup, Our daughter.