Whhhyyy/Options

So, I'm back to school and work today. xD Which means updates will be back to the way before, sadly. I can't really write at work, ya know. My thirty is spent me shoving my face with food. xD I yell about people coming to McDonald's and getting fat off of our food and look at me. xD I'm such a hypocrite. Well, anyways, I wanted to ask for y'all's opinions!
What are things y'all would like to see in the future from both me and the story? A q/a? Oneshots? Or maybe both! I'd like to be able to give y'all something for times I can't update, so I'm up for taking suggestions to do whenever I'm not as busy or stressed with school and work.
Writing has always been a huge part of my life. An escape from all the hell of life and a way to express myself! Anymore it's begun to get so much harder to write as much as I'd like to. Like, before I planned to start prewriting chapters to get a nice and fluent schedule! It didn't work. And as much as I appreciate the comments saying it's okay and y'all understand, I'd still love to put out something!

Totally didn't get to school yesterday and forget this..

I dunno, if I remember what all I was saying I'll update this! But if y'all have any suggestions or requests please feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to get back to you on whether I can do it or not! Have a nice day/night, y'all!

-Sara 💛🥔