schnappter 4

days on set

Natalia's POV

All our week has been like that- we were hanging out just to get to know each other. The longer we were spending time together, the closer
I got with the cast.
It was a Sunday evening and I was lying in my bed and texting with Lila.

lillyanna😍💕: what's up natts? how r things in ur new life and when can I meet the cast?
natts🤪❤: well we're starting working on set tmrrow so i'll ask the duffers when u can come
lillyanna😍💕: ok thanks<33
natts🤪❤: u haven't told anyone right?
lillyanna😍💕: absolutely not! but i'm dying to see julie the bully and her gang begging u to be ur friends when they're gonna find out😅
natts🤪❤: 😂😂 but even millie said it's very important to keep it in secret cause that would definitely be spoilering:)
lillyanna😍💕: well, if millie bobby brown told u that i'll just do what she said😎 but what will i have to say when school starts and u're not there?
natts🤪❤: just pretend that i'm sick or that i went travelling, i'm sure u'll come up w sth:))

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I got a notification that Noah wants to facetime with me, so I said bye to Lila and accepted Noah's request.

natalia: hi cameron.

noah: hey farmer and how do u know my middle name?

natalia: i have my ways but try to guess mine!

noah (with laugher): hmmm... is it blanca?

natalia: haha very funny but no.

noah: well maybe it's chloe?

natalia: no, why?

noah: it's my twin sister's name and she really wants to meet you.

"Who are you talking to and why are you talking about me?" I heard a female voice.

"Shut up, Chloe and don't interrupt me!" Noah shouted. After that a brunette girl came across the doors and sat next to him.

natalia: you must be Chloe?

chloe: that's right, I'm the smartest twin.

noah: you wish that.

chloe: no you wish that!

They started arguing, forgeting about me, so I started screenrecording, but I felt bored.

natalia: guys? i'm here!

noah: sorry.

chloe: hey, are you Natalia? the new girl in the series?

natalia (smiling): that's me.

noah: can you leave me now?

chloe (ignoring her brother): well then, you have to know then that Noah doesn't stop talking about you!

natalia: oh really?

noah: i told you Chloe to get out!

chloe: yeah, every day, every hour, every minute, every...

noah: GET OUT!!!

chloe: alright, you agressive child! bye natalia, it was nice to meet you! we have to hang out sometime!

natalia: it was nice to meet you too!!

After that, Chloe left the room without closing the doors(typical)