schnappter 15

your lasagne. also, i'm a huge fan.

Natalia's POV

It was September already. We already finished filming season 4 and it was based in winter, a little bit Christmas themed so the producers wanted it to premiere at the end of 2020. This is why the people who were working on all the things such as montage and all this stuff had to work really quickly. We had our press tour in October and November and it was basically like this: firstly we had our wrap trip to Hawaii, then Caleb and Gaten were going to Barcelona while Finn and Noah were in Rio de Janeiro and Sadie, Millie and I were in Tokyo, and then Finn, Millie, Noah and I were in Paris and Sadie, Caleb and Gaten were in Rome and then we all went to New York for interviews and photoshoots and all this stuff and at the beginning of December was premiere:))) What a life.

"Hey girls, should I take the dark red swimsuit or the light yellow swimsuit?" Sadie asked me and Millie since we were Facetiming while packing.

"Take both" Millie said. "And which dress is better: the one with pink frills or the one with red flowers?"

"I like you better ith the one with flowers" I said while grabbing my floral-patterned kimono.

~~two days later, time skip to the airport in Atlanta~~

"Goodbye honey!"

"Goodbye mum! Bye dad! Bye baby (to my little brother)!! Bye Pongo!"

"Remember to dress according to the weather!"

"It's going to be boiling hot, Mum"

"Yeah but at night!"

"I will, I promise"

"Please stay safe!"

"I will, don't worry. I love you"

"I love you too and miss you already! Have a great time!"

"Bye!!"

~~time skip to plane~~

I was sitting between Millie and Sadie, and by the way, Lizzy, Gaten's girlfriend was going with us. I immidiately fell in love with her amazing personality and great sense of humor. We had a really peaceful and quiet flight. I really enjoyed it. There were two girls who asked us for a picture. I ate lasagne bolognese and it was realy tasty. After "lunch" Sadie went asleep on my shoulder and Millie and I were watching Victorious together on headphones. This was such a peaceful and quiet flight.

~~time skip to...~~

We finally landed.