schnappter 12

belle vie

It was a beautiful, sunny day at the beginning of August

It was a beautiful, sunny day at the beginning of August. We were going to finish filming season 4 in September, so we had about 1 month of filming left. Today we had a day off and right now Millie, Sadie and I were sitting in a studio and waiting for our makeup to be done. Millie's manager asked us for help in working on florence by mills and we agreede, of course, and this is why we were about to have some photoshoots. We've been reeaaally close and our fans loved our "trio". Of course, fans were freaking out about the "Noalia" ship - the internet was overloaded with edits of Noah and I. I forgot to mention that Schnappers posted a video on yt with me? (the one we did before my first ever interview) And fans were literally admiring our relationship so hard we both had to post the info that we're not together but great friends on ig story multiple times, but everytime I posted that I had that unpleasant feeling... I don't know why. After shooting for florence, girls and I were going shopping and after that, girls and boys were having a sleepover... At my house. Yep. Oh and I forgot to mention! Everytime you end filimg sth there's this wrap party, right? So Caleb offered that we could go on a wrap trip to Hawaii instead but without any adults - although Caleb and Sadie are 18 already - and my parents AGREEDED. So today Millie, Sadie and I were going shopping to buy things for our trip to Hawaiiiiiiiii.

Noah's POV

"dUde what's the problem? Just go for it!"

"No Calebb this is to risky"

"No it's not!" Caleb rolled his eyes. "You have nothing to lose"

"Of  course I have! Our friendship!"

"You're NOT going to lose your friendship with her! Believe me, when I asked Sadie out, I was really scared, but we were getting on so well that there was nothing to worry about. Also, I see the way you look at her, when she comes on set you seem like you don't see anyone but her! And when someone brings the topic of her, such as the kiss between you both, you keep blushing so hard... You're blushing now, by the way" he laughed, and I felt my cheeks burning and covered them with my hands"

"I understand what you're saying..." I started, "But!" (he groaned) I can't just ask her to date me!"

"So what are you going to do, you roblox player? You can't just stand and do nothing because you're going to lose her!"

"I know. I have an idea" I exclaimed and texted her.

Natalia's POV

time skip to shopping bc i'm lazy

We've been trying on some clothes, ya know, girls just wanna have fun. Of course wearing sunglasses all the time because of fame and all ahh. Sometimes being famous is really frustrating. We talked about everything, of course. We were sitting in the food court and talking when my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it said: you have a text from: Pear<333333 unlock for more