schnappter 6

best friends challenge

Natalia's POV

It was April 28th and we've been filming for about 2 and a half months now. We were having a break, so I was sitting on a chair and texting with my dearest friend Lilly.

natts: heyy

lillyanna: hiiiiii

natts: i have a surprise for u!!

lillyanna: tell me!!!!!

natts: on the May 14th there will be an interwiew in la

Millie, Sadie, Noah, Finn, Caleb, Gaten and I will be there aaaand...

lillyanna: congrats!!! but what aaand???

natts: ur invited!!!!!!!

lillyanna: WHAATTTT!!!!!! OMG NATTS THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!! THANK U THANK U THANK U FOR THE INVITATION!!!!!!!!! UR THE BEST!!!!

natts: luvu2<3333 and how r things at school?

lillyanna: it,s fine... everyone's asking abou u

natts: woah really? what have u told them?

lillyanna: i've said that u r veeeery sick and that u will stay at home for about a month. but guess what? i heard jullie the bully and her crew gossiping about u, that they r glad ur not feeling well...

natts: how come i'm not surprised:DDD

lillyanna: but this is were the story takes a funny twist. after that hey started fangirling over te new stranger things character!! cassie even said: "i wish i was her"...

natts: hahahahah they're so stupid!!!!

lillyanna: they are:DDD wonder how their faces will look like when they find u on tv!!

***

It was May 13th, the day of our flight. Lilly, Millie, Sadie, Noah, Finn, Caleb, Gaten, our parents, managers, Shawn Levy and I were flying to LA. The most excited was Lilly, who finally met everyone.

time skip brought to u by momma steve

The girls and I had room 239, the boys room 240 and adults room 241 and 242. The girls and I went shopping to Rodeo Drive (mills w winnie ofc) and then to a cafe. I told them about my undying love to doggies. We were glad bc only 4 ppl asked for a picture. About 3hrs later we went back to the hotel. All the kids were in our room. We played uno for a while but quickly got bored. Then Noah asked me if I wanted to make a yt vid w him.

"Sure, why not, but what kind of video?"

"Maybe u could do the one u did with Milie" Gaten said. We agreeded so we made some questions and threw them to a jar. Then, Noah prepared his camera.

"But remember" he told others "Be quiet, like you're not even here, so that the viewers won't know where we are"

Then, we started recording.

"Hi guys!" he said.

"Heeey gurl" we heard Caleb. "Wanna make out?"

"Isn't Sadie available?" Noah responded which turned both Sadie and Caleb red.

"ANYWAYS, today I'm with my best friend, Natalia Haynes! (I waved and smiled to the camera) and we're going to do the best friends challenge I've already done with Millie Bobby Brown"

"Has someone called me?"

"Shut up Milley!!!!!!"

"Wow, you're so serious" I laughed.

"I know right" he smiled. "Soo, do you want to be first?"

"Sure" I picked the card and read the question. "What do I love most?"

"Sick beats, baby" we heard Finnie, of course.

"Never say that again" Millie stared at him. I laughed.

"Hey lovebirds, could u please shut up?" Noah shouted and I laughed even harder. Then I saw I read the question wrong.

"I'm sorry, it should be : which dog breed do I love the most"

"Oh, I know that!" I heard Lilly, so I smiled to her. Noah wrote sth and on 3, 2, 1 we showed our answers.. His was: golden retriever.

"I really like golden retrievers, but my favorites are chocolate labradoodle, goldendoodle and dalmatian" I smiled. "So one point for me"

Finn's POV

I was looking at Natalia and Noah thinking how cute they look together. I wanted to share my thoughts with my dear Millie when I realised she was leanning on me and smiling at Natts and Noah. Then she looked at me at smiled.

"Why are you staring at me, Finnie?" she whispered.

"Sorry, I think I got lost" I whispered. She moved a little closer so I embraced her and we continued looking at Natalia and Noah.

Natalia's POV

Then Noah picked a card and read it.

"What is my favorite song?"

"Oh! You said that in one of your videos... It was about an American city..." I quickly wrote something and showed it to him. My answer was: Empire State of Mind.

"Oh, I really like this song, but my favorite one is Brooklyn in the summer, so one point for me. But you were very close" he smiled.

"So maybe you can guess my favorite song?"

"Can you give me a hint? PLeeaaaasse" he hold his hands as if he was praying with his eyes widely opened, so I had to do what he asked me.

"Alright Camera (he looked at me with the 'are u serious' look), this song is from Stranger Things"

"Great" he rolled his eyes "there is only one song in this show". He wrote something and showed me.

"Every breath you take, good shot!" I smiled.

"Sis are you serious?" Millie, Sadie, Finn and Caleb said all at once, so we laughed.

***

We've been making the yt video for a while and I have already known that Noah's favorite ice cream flavor was chocolate.

"Hey, I want you to draw something on my face with this pen!" Noah told me.

"Umm, I don't think it's a good idea you silly boy" I started, but he cut me off.

"It's the best idea. Go on!" so I grabbed his cheek with my left hand and I painted his nose with black marker. Then, I drew some lines on his cheeks.

"You're a little mouse now, Noah"

"And you're a rat named Natt"

"STOP IT" I shouted and we started fighting. I punched him playfully a couple times. He fell over the floor so I sat on his legs and started punching him. Then he grabbed my whrist and in all sudden it was me who was lying and he was tickling me. He sat at me and holded back one of my hands so that I won't try to escape. I was laughing so hard but then we remebered that we weren't alone - we were recording a video for fans, with the cast in the room who were recording us as well. We got up and my hair was so messy.

"Hey guys, don't you think these markers are permament?" Sadie asked.

"No, bu we should better wash it off his face" Caleb said.

"OK guys, thank you for watching, but we should go now, because we have a little problem here..."

"Wait!! I want to say bye!!!!" Gaten sreamed.

"BYEEEEEEE" everyone screamed and Noah stopped recording. After that, we went to the bathroom to wash the mouse look off Noah's face. We spent about 15min in the bahroom and after that, we were all wet.

thanks for reading!! please vote or comment if u like it! (probably not)

natts<33