schnappter 21

paris

paris

Noah's POV
I woke up to Natts lying on my chest, with her arms wrapped around my torso.
"She's too cute" I thought while taking a picture of her. I was admiring her petite hand pleasurably touching my bare chest when suddenly, she moved and slowly opened her eyes.
"Good morning Sunshine" I said, smiling. She smiled softly and closed her eyes, so I leaned and pecked a little kiss on her cheek. She turned her head, grabbed my cheeks and brought me closer which closed the space between us by her smashing my lips. When we pulled away, I could see her cheeks already blushing and feel a wide smile growing on my face.

Natalia's POV
I could see Noah grinning and blushing at the same time. What a cutie.
"So, Farmer. Are you ready for today?"
"What do you mean exactly?" I asked, yawning.
"You know, firstly, we have photoshoot for some magazine cover, then we are recording three interviews and then we are invited for Paris Fashion Week!"
I sighed.
"What?"
"Nothing, it's just... I still can't believe how different my life is than the one I had a year ago. I wasn't even very popular at school or something, and now... I have a manager, publicist, whole styling team, about 20 mln followers on Instagram, fans supporting me, paparazzi following me, I'm travelling around the world because of the press tour for the fourth season of Netflix's hit show... I can't believe that I'm attending Paris Fashion Week, like what the heck? Me a year ago would never think of such a life"
"Well, me about five years ago wouldn't either, and me a year ago would never believe that he would meet you" he said. I smiled softly and looked up.

Noah's POV
I need to tell her. Now.
"Natts... I've been meaning to tell you something"
She looked up and smiled softly "Yeah?"
"I think I..."
She looked in my eyes, waiting for me to tell her.
"I- l..."

Just tell her already!

"I... ll NEED some more GOGO squeezes"
Shit.

Natalia's POV
This kid.
"Okay but how we'll get you gogo squeez Noah?"
"I don't know, you're the smart one in our relationship, come up with something!"
"What? Oh god, no! They don't have any gogo squeez in our hotel! Also, we're having breakfast downstairs in about an hour so we should get ready-"
"That's it, Natts!" he cut me off.
"What?" I asked, but he grabbed a "hotel phone" and called the reception. I had a feeling that he's going to do something hilarious, so I quickly unplugged my phone and started recording him.
"Good morning, ma'am. Could we get some gogo squeez to the room 426? Yes. Mhm, that's right. Thank you, have a nice rest of the day. Bye!"
He hang up and looked at me, grinning.
"You're unbelievable, Pear" I couldn't stop laughing. I tried to lay on the bed, but he took my hands and we both got up.
"ALEXA, PLAY "Queen of Disaster"!!!!!" he yelled.
The music started playing. At first we were just childishly jumping on the bed, holding hands. Then, Noah held my wrist and pulled me closer. We started dancing, with our fingers laced. He suddenly turned me around and pushed my leg with his so that I didn't manage to maintain balance, causing both of us felling on the bed. He went on top of me, softly smiling. I could hear both him and me hardly breathing. I could see him shyly smiling as he leaned in and his lips gently brushed mine. I started petting his cheek and stroking his hair. He took my cheek and started kissing it passionately for countless times. I tried to stop him but he didn't.
"Okay, I think that may be enough" I managed to bring out. "Noah, I'm serious—" he started kissing me even more rapidly— "Noah please! We have to get ready for our—"
We heard a knock. I managed to get Noah off my body and went to the door. When I opened it, I saw a "hotel guy" with a HUGE package.
"Room number 426?" he asked, so I nodded. "You ordered some gogo squeez"
Hearing that, Noah quickly got out of bed and joined me, wrapping his arm around my wrist.
"Oh yes, that's correct. I've ordered a package of Gogo Squeez but gosh, not so many of them!" he looked at the box with disbelief.
"Our hotel provides our guests as best as we can, so as soon as we got your call, our employee ordered a whole package from the Gogo Squeez factory. Wishing best for your child, I asume" the man raised his eyebrow and left our room.