Awakening Ch. 1

Katsuki POV

I was walking down the street to hang out with my closest friend Izuku when I saw an ambulence at our school 'Whats going on?' I thought as I went to check it out. When I got there I saw Izuku in a stretcher with severe injuries "Izuku!" I said as I rushed to him "Whoa kid you need to get back he's not stable yo-" I cut him off by saying "Hes my best friend at least let me go with him until his mom gets to the hospital, right now he needs someone, please!" I said trying to not lose my temper. The pro hero sighed "Fine your argument holds a strong point, but brace yourself he's in pretty bad shape," I ran and jumped into the ambulance and the hero was right he was in bad shape. Izuku had a broken arm that was bending three different ways, both legs were broken, and a giant gash on his head that looked word. I decided to get a closer look at the gash and noticed the impossible "its completely healed I," mumbled to where the EMT could hear. The guy turned around and began washing the blood from his skull to see more clearly and sure enough the gash that would have left a giant scar was gone and in its place was perfectly healthy skin with no scaring. The EMT was wide eyed I could tell he was surprised.

After we got to the hospital the doctors rushed him to the ER and got him into surgery right away. After an hour the doctor came out wide eyed and came over to aunty Inko and told her the news. I thought he had died but aunty came over to me and the old hag and said "He's going to be alright, it turns out by time he got to surgery the bones were almost completely healed," the old hag and I had our mouths hanging open "Does this mean he has-" "Yes my little Izu has his quirk."

One week later

I'm in the hallway of the hospital walking to Izukus room which we havent been allowed to enter not even aunty Inko. I walked in and saw a gray haired boy with wolf ears because they were much larger and a wolf tail who was unconscious I almost walked past it until I looked at the name of the people residing in the room it read "Izuku Hikitsuga" I went into the room and was shocked my best friends quirk was a mutation quirk.

Another week later

I walked into the same hallway leading to Izuku's room and I walked in I havent been able to visit as often as I would like because of school but I did every week. As I walked in I saw the old hag was already here and so was aunty Inko I continued scanning the room until I saw Izuku and he was shorter than he was before by at least half a foot. This was starting to get weird but continued to be there for my friend.

Final week long time skip I promise

I walked into Izuku's room again and was thrown out of the room by what I saw. I got closer and noticed that Izuku had more female features and even had breasts my primal male took control for a minute and I sized them in my head 'E cup?!' I was super surprised and was beginning to worry "What exactly is your quirk Izuku?"

Three days later (HAHA I bypassed you all lol)

I got a call on my phone from aunty Inko on Friday right before school began and she was showing signs of exitment in her voice "THE DOCTORS SAID IZU IS WAKING UP!" Is what I heard before she hung up I was happy to hear this then I got a call from the old hag "Yea? What do you want hag?!" "Do you want to go see Izuku now or not?" She said I looked out my window to see her car parked in the driveway "Hurry up dammit my offer isnt going to last!" She yelled "Im coming!" Is all I said before hanging up and running to her car all that was on my mind is 'My best friend is finally awake!'

When we got to the hospital we rushed to Izuku's room and when we got there we saw a girl with grey hair a wolf tail and wolf ears. Her original ears were gone I guess replaced by the wolf ears and she looked really cute 'Cute? This is your best friend Katsuki' I shouted out hi- her name "IZUKU!?" She covered her ears and growled "Ya its me now shut your damn mouth!" She yelled which was totally not like her when she was a he. After a few moments the doctor came in "Oh your all here, good," she began "Izuku as you have noticed your quirk has saved your life and changed your gender, you have also gained wolf ears and tail, you have also the same attitude that of an alpha female so you might gain the need to boss people aroun-" she was interupted by Izuku "Can you hurry this up I'm quite hungry," everyone was surprised by her attitude this is not like him at all. Then all of a sudden sge had tears "I-I'm s-so so-sorry I    do-n't know wh-at's happening to     m-e," she sobbed out "It seems your control of the other attatude is like a switch so you can control both at will, I recommend trying to fuse the two so that you don't accidentally go into another one."

We sat there waiting for Izuku to stop when we heard a loud "I AM HERE!" At Izukus room door which made Izuku cover her ears and yell back with equal volume "CAN YOU BRING DOWN THE DAMN VOLUME!" The pro hero All Might looked confused for a moment then noticed her covering her ears "Oh I'm sorry young Hikitsuga I didnt mean to hurt you in any way," he turned to the aunty Inko and blushed a bit deeply aunty Inko saw this and blushed as well. "W-well then I have come to help you learn about your new quirk an-" he was cut off as well by Izuku walking up and touching his side All Might winced a bit then she smiled "Your injured, hmm well you cant teach me at half capacity so lay down and remove your shirt," All Might looked surprised and so were we but a weird feeling in the air made us ignore it like it was a usual acurance.

He walked ober to the bed and did as he was told we looked at a pretty nasty wound and he looked away from all of us "What are you missing?" Izuku asked casually "Parts of my liver, stomach, and intestines," he said sadly Izuku waved her hand over the wound and her eyes glowed red a darker red than her new natural eye colour withing moments the wound looked extremely different then it was gone "There you are all healed up," she said sitting back down next to him and she was right he looked beyond healthy now "T-thank you ha ha" he said obviously a little confused "Why are you acting all weird?" "Heh well you see its just ironic I came here to help you young Hikitsuga but you helped me," "think nothing of it please just dont think about it and besides," she cracked a smile before continuing "I would like my mom to find someone she's obviously into like yourself," both adults blushed a bit "Ok sooooo training?" "Oh right yes thank you I have come here to train you in your quirk and one other person of you chosing," she immediately looked at me "I want my best friend to train with me, if you want Kacchan?" I looked at her with a look of confusion "In what alternate universe would I ever pass a chance like this up?" We all laughed "Ok then your training begins tomorrow or as I should say I will be testing both of your quirks you both have three years until UA so train wisely and remember the schools motto every time we train go beyond..." "Plus Ultra!" Izuku and I said at the same time "Oh!, I just remembered Izuku honey I kind of changed your name when you became if your okay with it?" Izuku looked a little surprised but kind of figured I guess "I dont have a problem with it," "Ok honey your new name is Izumi ok?" "Alright mom I kinda like it actually," everyone was pleased.

Next morning Yagi estate Izumi POV

I walked to the estate that all might told us to go to when we got there we saw the estate name "Yagi" is what the plate at the entrance said we rung the doorbell and a guy walked to the door and opened it he was quite scrawny but I knew who it was right away thanks to my new senses "Hi All Might!" I said to him and he just smiled "Well then that basically says what your physical changes are, now to see what your quirk does," he led us to a giant training room that was quite dusty like no one has been in here for years "Now that you've healed me I will be joining in on the training, ok I want you to try something focus on your quirk and a secret can be released sometimes like your abilities of the quirk." I did as he said and began looking through my quirks powers until I found one I activated it and transformed into a giant grey wolf with a dark blob that is stretched down to my neck possible a simble to say I'm not a real wolf or I am idk 'Woah this is so cool' I then realize that im not speaking. So I did what All Might or Yagi said again and found another ability telepathy "Hello, Hello testing, testing 1 2 3" they both looked shocked "ill take that as a yes, so I can only speak telepathically and this a giant grey wolf, ok?" They both shook their heads in agreement "Is this your only form?" "I don't know let me check," I tried again but used less power from my quirk and I became a normal grey wolf but with the same markings "Ok so now I'm a normal grey wolf," before All Might could speak I tried again but with the absolute bare minimum of my quirks power and became a wolf pup "Aww im so cute!" All Might looked shocked at how far I could go into being a wolf then I felt tired "Ok limits of repeated transforming reached," as i passed out.

When I awoke I was in a really nice room probably still in All Mights house. I heard the door open and in walked All Might "Hey kid how ya doing?" I closed my eyes and responded with 'Tired," "hmm ok training is over for today for you that is ill tell your mother that your exhausted and you'll be staying here with me maybe ill ask if young Bakugou can stay too, well anyways rest up its going to be a long three years so be ready, and in a year ill get you both started on martial arts but until then day after day quirk training ok, get some rest young Hikitsuga," "thanks... dad might," I said as I fell asleep.

So this is my new story so far do you think Izumi should get one for all well that's a stupid question all might is all healed so theirs ne need for her to get it and also I have to give props to some people in the next chapter because they were the ones who wrote the story that inspired me to write this so ya. Ja!