To be a Student Ch. 2

Morning 3 years later Izumi POV

I was getting up in the morning like I usually do and went down stairs. It was quiet and I was hungry so I made breakfast after I was done they still weren't up "HEY MOM, DAD BREAKFAST IS READY, SAME GOES FOR YOU KACCHAN!" I said this covering my ears because they'd be ringing from that. After a few moments everyone was downstairs "Izuku can you keep it down not everyone wakes up at 8 in the morning," said my dad "Yes, please nerd let us sleep," "Never!" I responded playfully "So dad you going to work soon," he thought for a minute "Yes I will be the people need the symbol of peace," "that they do," said my mom before she kissed dad "No PDA in front of kids!" Kacchan and I yelled in unison joking of course. Kacchan stayed over to train but now we have to go to the entrance exams for UA and we were prepared. Over the past couple of years my abilities with my quirk have skyrocketed and now I even have a new form (Which none of you will know about until I say you can haha)

Kacchan and i walked to the exam center for the written test. After the test we had to go and do another exam which I was excited for. Present Mic who I had to force to be quiet told us the rules and we were off. Everyone was destroying the robots and so was I before the giant robot showed up I had destroyed 120 robots. Everyone was running and was about to as well when heard someone yell for help I turned to see a girl with a bowl cut type of hair trapped underneath some rubble. I didnt think and rushed to help her. The rubble on top of her was heavy and a lpt of it. The robot got to close for comfort so I transformed to my new form. I was now a wolf on my hind legs, giant claws on both hands, and fire like redness on my arms and inside my body with glowing red eyes.

 I was now a wolf on my hind legs, giant claws on both hands, and fire like redness on my arms and inside my body with glowing red eyes

(Like this and this is from the game smite so check it out)

I ran at the robot and grabbed it. I began pushing away from her as more examinees began helping the girl. After they were all gone I decided you use my elemental quirk in the special attack dad and Mr. Aizawa helped me make. I jumped into the air and began calling all the lightning I could and of course said the attacks name "Great Wolf Form: Legendary Fenrir!" I said as the lightning gave me the boost to become a colossal wolf just as tall as the robot with glowing blue eyes and and extreme strength.

 I jumped into the air and began calling all the lightning I could and of course said the attacks name "Great Wolf Form: Legendary Fenrir!" I said as the lightning gave me the boost to become a colossal wolf just as tall as the robot with glowing ...