USJ Ch. 4

Katsuki POV

I woke up the next morning with something hugging me again. I turned my head to see Izu next to me again. I was in her room at her house in her room 'Why is this happening to me?' I thought and ended up getting an answer from Izu "You keep coming to me because I'm your alpha and your my beta, every night I howl when I can't sleep and you rush to me, I've claimed you as my beta which states that your the person I want to spend my entire life with, do you understand now my handsome beta?" "Yes I do why beautiful alpha," when I spoke to her I did it without moving my mouth "Wait do I have telepathy?" Izu just chuckled "No my beta your just able to speak to fellow wolves this way," "Oh, alright then umm should we get up?" Izu just thought about it for a minute "Yes we should and dont forget to tell aunty and uncle what happened so they dont worry," "I won't forget," I leaned in and kissed her.

After I called my parents to tell them what happened they calmed down quite a bit (and by calmed down I just mean Mitsuki calmed down). We got dressed and ready for school.

When we got to class people were still surprised to see me with ears and a tail. Izu and I fell asleep again waiting for Mr. Lazy to get up and teach class. After he woke up he told us we were all going to USJ for some hero training today and everyone was pumped to hear this. We got all of our costumes on and went to the bus.

When we got there the hero thirteen was there and All Might was being held up due to a lot of people needing to be saved. After thirteen told us what were going to do here a dark purple portal opened up at the center of the building and over a hundred villains walked out. I didnt realize that Izu and I were both growling at them angrily. We were all told to stay behind thirteen which we all did until a portal engulfed us all. I stayed where I was and so did Izu but she didnt get teleported because she was surrounding her and I with grey fire.

After the mist guy disappeared back to his team. Mr. Aizawa went out to fight the horde of villains alone.

After Mr. Aizawa took down most of the villains the main villains got bored and ordered a giant purple monster to attack. I heard everything that has been going on due to my new enhanced ears they called it Nomu and it was crazy strong. In minutes Mr. Aizawa was on the defensive trying not to get hit by this beast. I noticed Izu was clenching her fist tight like she was fighting the urge to help until it broke. She closed her fan and did a quick motion from the sky to the ground and lightning struck the Nomu.

I felt pride rise within me seeing the Alpha attack but all it did was stall the Nomu for a minute before it charged at Izu. It looked as if Izu was about to be hit by the mach speed punch but she easily dodged it. It turned to from one push to five to eight to ten all at once but she kept on dodging like it was nothing eventually the main villain ordered it to resume attacking Aizawa and it did, no questions asked. Everyone turned when they heard laughing "So you villains beat up on a hero if he's weaker then you or this science project you brought with you does it for you but when someone's stronger than you, you run and flee, heh your all so week and pathetic."

All the lesser villains heard this loud and clear and began to get angry. They all charged her but she smirked and transformed into her werewolf form because that is exactly what it is and launched all the lesser villains off of her. The villains began to charge at her again but she just howled the the force of the howl sent them flying. She rushed the Nomu literallying moving faster than the naked eye could follow and punched the Nomu launching it into the air, the red on her body changed to blue and she shot a ball of pure lightning at the Nomu that exploded into a giant ball of lightning that left a giant crater where it was but the Nomu was still unscathed from it and began charging the more dangerous foe.