Villain vs Hero Ch. 3

Izumi POV

It was the next day at UA and I was exited. I heard from dad that we're having our first hero lesson today and im pumped. I walk to UA and see Kacchan walking too "Hey Kacchan wanna walk with me!" I asked him not actually going to give him a choice "Sure Izu," we walked for a little while until I suddenly felt strange. I turned and looked at Katsuki 's handsome face and began to blush. After a moment I realised Katsuki was blushing too 'So thats hoe he feels eh?' I though a little excited. I guess Katsuki could tell i was excited to be around him because I was wagging my tail. Eventually the school was in sight. And I felt happy to know we were almost there. After we got into the school we went our separate ways to go to our lockers and then to class.

I was 40 minutes early so I decided to take a nap in wolf pup form. I was woken up by my dads loud voice saying "I AM HERE WALKING THROUGH THE SOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" I couldnt stop myself "DAD PLEASE BE QUIET!" He looked startled "Heheh sorry Izu," the class looked surprised and all of them were about to yell in unison before I gave them a cold glare. "All Might is your father?!?!" They all said in unison quiet enough to where it didnt bug me. "Yes now lets drop the subject," after dad explained the rules for the activity we were sent to get into our hero gear. Every one of the girls had skin tight suits where as I had a black and blue kimono with a white moon on the back.

 Every one of the girls had skin tight suits where as I had a black and blue kimono with a white moon on the back

(Like this)

I also had a blue fan with a moon painted on it.

(Exactly like this but with a moon on it)

I walked out after doing my make up and everyone was starring it was ticking me off "Only the pack Beta can stare at me and as for the rest of you, your only low ranking Omega's," I said as I walked into line next to Katsuki and blushed. All Might explained the rules then pulled teams (I'm only doing ONE fight)
Hero's: Lida Tenya and Uraraka Ochaco.
Villains: Katsuki Bakugou and Izumi Yagi
I was excited 'Im with the beta!' I looked at Katsuki and blushed. After we got our bomb planted it was time. Bakugou would go and look for them while I protected the bomb. I know were going to win we just have all of the stats. After a whike team hero's were ready so I got ready as well. "Hey! I see them how should I approach Izumi?" I thought for a minute until I got a plan "Try to pull them to the opposite end of the building from you and keep them there," "Right!"