The Way of The Wolf Ch. 5

Kirishima POV yes he is now a main character

I woke up then next morning really tired for some reason. I got up and started my daily routine. After I was done with everything it was now time to spike my hair with some hair gell. I cleared the steamed up mirror and saw two black furred wolf ears. I turned and looked to see an furry wolf tail the same colour as the ears. When I remembered what happened yesterday I began to wag my tail uncontrollably.

I thought about dyeing my tail and ears red as well but it would take a lot of dye to do so I didnt do it. I got my uniform and cut a hole big enough for me to out my tail through and rushed to school.

Uraraka POV yes her too

I woke up a little later than usual and rushed to get ready for school. After my shower I went to get dressed. I was about to brush my hair when I saw the extreme difference in my hair. I now had a light green hair colour and my hair was way longer. My eyes also became the same colour as my hair. Other than that I was the same not including the wolf ears and tail. As I was getting dressed I saw I had a text message from Izumi "Ochaco dont get ready for school meet me by my place and tell Kirishima to do the same, don't worry I've got permission from the principle so you can leave school for one week ok see ya soon" I began to feel better now that I wont be late and began texting Kirishima to inform him about what's going on.

When we arrived we saw Bakugou was there too. "So what's going on?" Kirishima asked and I nodded in agreement "You all need to learn what it means to be a wolf all three of you," we all looked puzzled "What it meens to be a wolf?" I asked curiously "Yes and for this we are going to Yellowstone wolf preserve in America for this special training," we all looked shocked we'll be in America for a week strait.

After we packed we went to the airport. We had our pass ports and were about to go through a terminal when Izumi stopped us "What are you guys doing here?" She asked us "Getting ready to go to America, why?" She chuckled "We're going there via my fathers private jet," we were amazed at how rich Izumi's father is.

A long time later

We got off the plane and went strait to Yellowstone. When we arrived Izumi gave the guards a letter and they let us in. After we were inside Izumi took us to a very specific spot in the forest "Ok, we'll start here!" We looked confused "Why here?" She chuckled "use your nose, young cubs," we did as she said and we were amazed I could smell everything all the tree's the grass, everything. After the realization we all just had Izumi began to bark orders "Ok now we begin! From this day to the end of next week we will live like wolves, fight like wolves, and even eat like wolves! A ranger should come down soon to take our devices away and then we can begin!"

After the man took our phones Izumi instructed us on how to transform. After we did we were hungry "Great! Time to hunt!" She instructed us on how we go about getting food and I didnt want to do it "You meen we have to kill a baby for food!" She shook her head as a response "We're living like the wolves anything bigger could kill us," 'this is going to be a long week' I thought to myself.

One week later Izumi POV

We were walking to the jet after taking showers and were greated by my father who wanted to check up on us. We got into the jet and he brought up a very good topic of conversation "You three look mush stronger than when you left, you've all put on some more muscle!" I chuckled "Yea they did, wolf training is very good at that but it also helps in making us more efficient in those forms," my dad just nodded "Well you all must be quite tired get some rest you four," we all nodded and went to sleep. "Honestly what am I going to do with this pack of wolves," laughed my dad.

10 Hours Later

We awoke shortly after the plane touched down on the landing strip. We grabbed our luggage and went our separate ways Katsuki went home with me of course and we had a pleasant conversation. When we got home it was time to sleep for we had school in the morning. I got changed into my night gown and Katsuki git into his boxers without a shirt. We cuddled up next to one another and went to sleep.

Next morning

We got dressed the next morning and Katsuki made breakfast. We got dressed and headed to school. After I trained them they have been able to use wolf instincts in battle making them even more deadly in a fight.

We arrived at the gates of UA and Kirishima and Uraraka showed up. "Are you both ready to face the class to see your new selves?" They both nodded confidently "Ok ill be with you both the entire way." We walked to the front of the class one-a door and opened it. The class looked at the entering group of students. When they saw Kirishima they all gasped as he blushed and they looked at Uraraka with a confused expression. "Oh right this is Uraraka everyone," they all looked shocked their brown bowl cut friend had very light green hair and it went down to the middle if her back her eyes being green made everyone look at her like she was a different person until this information was given to them "What happened to you two?" Asked Yaoyorozu "Classified!" I responded with a light growl to get my point across which it did and nobody asked any questions.

We walked over to the back of the classroom and began talking in wolf "Wow! That was Soooooo cool Izumi, I see why your the alpha," said Uraraka Kirishima nodded in agreement then added "Yeah who knew you were that strong willed to be able to control people that easily!" Everyone gave a respectful nod until Yaoyorozu came up to us "yes?" I asked in a demanding tone "I want to hang out with you guys, I dont really have smart people to talk to that I get along with and well you guys are all so cool and you can make people listen to your opinion a-and-" she was cut off by me hugging her "Its alright little cub talk to us about your problems and we will listen, well I will anyways I cant make all the decisions for my pack!" She smiled and hugged me "th-thank you Izumi your a-always nice to me," she said stuffing tears. "How about this you go back to your desk and ill let you pet me, trust me a wolf cub can remove anyones frustrations but be gentle, ok?" "O-ok," she cracked a happy smile.

After a minute of Yaoyorozu petting me the door to the classroom opened and in walked Todoroki. I growled at him and so did everyone in my pack, even Yaoyorozu let out a human growl at the two faced boy. When he saw Yaoyorozu look at him angrily he hung his head in shame 'Oh so you like this girl huh sorry brat but she don't like you and this won't be an anime situation either!' I cuddled up to Yaoyorozu and told her something private so no one could hear us (not even the readers) she nodded in agreement and we both went back to what we were doing.

Later that days we were walking home Katsuki and I were just smiling then my hidden quirk activated and I sensed danger. I grabbed Katsuki and threw him back as a sword came down and cut my left arm off. After a few seconds I fell on the ground losing a lot of blood. From the alley a man with a red mask a katana and the average bad motives vigilante attire cane out and looked at me "Tsk got the wrong one," he looked at Katsuki and was about to charge him when Dad showed up and captured the villain "Izu!" Katsuki ran to me. "No, no Izu don't die I need you, please don't leave me!," it began to get darker and darker around my feild of vision "Katsuki..." I said weekly "Y-yes Izu keep talking to me, stay awake!" He was in tears "I-I... Love you!" I said those words before everything went black and reality disappeared from my sight.

Ok, now I know what your all thinking "She can't die she's OP as all hell!" And your right so sorry but this is a romance and there will be a tone of tragedy. So enjoy this cliffhanger. P.S. it hurt to right this that's why it's so short. *Sad* Ja!