Characters

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks

Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese

Sean Flynn as Chase Matthews

Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez

Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky

Chris Massey as Michael Barrett

SIDE CHARACTERS:

Abby Wilde as Stacey Dillsen

Paul Butcher as Dustin Brooks

Austin Butler as James Garrett

Jack Salvatore Jr as Mark Del Figgalo

Christopher Murray as Dean Rivers

Jessica Chaffin as Coco Wexler

Carla Renata as Nurse Crocker

Marcus Toji as Calvin

Brando Eaton as Vince Blake

Ben Diskin as Collin

Harry Shum Jr as Roy

Daniella Monet as Rebecca Martin

CHARACTER DISCRIPTIONS

Zoey Brooks: Zoey is still the same as she is in the actual show. The leader of the group, Optimistic, kind, caring but she's a bit more emotional. In this iteration, Zoey is a little like Amy from The Secret Life Of The American Teenager. She starts off devastated over the situation with her and Chase on opposite ends of the world. The thing that's different with Zoey is that the more she's with Logan, the more open she is sexually. Zoey does meet James, but does not fall in love with him and has more of a Chase friendship with him. Zoey also tends to correct Logan's behavior and see the good in him and defends him.

Logan Reese: Logan still an obnoxious, self-centered, arrogant, rich boy, still flirts with Zoey and takes advantage of Zoey's situation from the start. Logan is more layered than he normally is. He cares a lot about Zoey while spoiling her with his money and charm. In this story, He is very sexual, sensitive and ticklish too. Logan is shown to spend more time with Zoey and tends to leave Michael out. Logan can also be slightly similar to that of Ricky from The Secret Life Of The American Teenager where he unintentionally kisses Quinn by accident but still very Logan. He also does not like James at all but slowly and I mean slowly warms up to him, mainly because Logan is jealous of James and thinks that he's going to steal Zoey.

Chase Matthews: Chase is still his usual self. He loves Zoey with all his heart, so much that he's willing to put his feelings for her on hold until they're together again in person. Chase does have a comparison to that of Ben from The Secret Life Of The American Teenager but much like Logan is a very slim comparison but because of how much he loves Zoey and doesn't trust Logan with her and thinks he will hurt her.

Lola Martinez: Lola is still the same. She is a little ditsy and it's speculated that she might have a secret crush on Michael. Lola is somewhat supportive of Zoey and Logan's relationship.

Michael Barrett: At first Michael is against Logan dating Zoey, but the more they're together, the more Michael starts to accept it. Michael still has the same personality but he does display a little sense of unintentional jealousy towards Zoey due to Logan spending more time with her then with him. Michael is also seen to be sarcastic.

Quinn Pensky: Like Michael, Quinn isn't completely on board at first with the idea of Zoey and Logan together but she does wind up warming up to it and thinks Logan has made Zoey a lot happier since Chase's departure. She also regularly tutors Logan with his homework.