✴Preface✴

Life is a huge mess of walking clichés.

The good geeky girl moves into a town, a city, a school or has been with you since kindergarden and gets noticed for the first time for being strong or have that "fire" in their soul. They learn what is fashion or have a best friend at their side that pushes them to look more like a girl even though she is beautiful to that guy you know she's going to end up with in the end. Of course, other guys will want her and she'll be conflicted but the bad boy always wins in the end due to his hidden sentimentality.

The bad boy gets into fights and hurts everyone around besides her. She trusts him too much and well, how can he break her trust?

Let's not forget he rides a motorcycle that the good girl fears but then learns to love for whatever reason. We can never forget the "death trap"now, can we? But once she gets on she feels free bla bla bla...

Then after much trouble and hardships that is so easily overcome due to their 'true love'. The previously known geek puts the queen bitch in her place and they all live happily ever after.

Well not all.

What happens to the Queen bitch? Has anyone ever thought of her? Of me?

Has anyone ever thought of why I'm like this? Why I'm this shell of a person that likes to feed off people's misery ?

For a change, let me tell you my story.

A story that you're not familiar with.

✖♥✖♥✖♥✖

Thanks for giving this book a chance. it's my first story on wattpad. Let me know what  you think? Vote comment but above all enjoy the story. 

P.s. Book covers, Banners and trailers are always welcome and appreciated. 

P.P.S... i have decided to enter this book in the WATTY 2016... so any support you show will really be appreciated  

Till next time 

© copyright material

This story is copyrighted. All rights reserved. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without my prior written permission. 

This work is all fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of my imagination or used fictitiously. 

19/06/2016