Lay Off, Morgan!

A/N: There are so many different things Morgan can 'lay off' on so what will this chapter be about?! Read to find out, lol sorry for cheesiness, enjoy the chapter. (You do not work for the BAU in this imagine/one-shot)

A knock on your door wakes you up from your nap on the couch. It was your day off and you definitely weren't expecting anyone. Worry kicks in sooner as you would like.

Another knock before a strong authoritative voice pipes in.

"Y/N L/N FB-" The man got cut off with you opening the door, almost shaking in fear. They were a bunch FBI and DCPD (I'm so sorry I have no idea what DC police are called, but you live in DC in this one)

Their eyes gleamed with hatred before a one FBI agent roughly grabbed your shoulder and put you in handcuffs, the action hurting your arms, your hands were shaking so bad he struggled to put the cuffs on you, scratching you in the process.

"Y/N L/N, You're under arrest for the murder of Sally Conners, Michella Conners and Veronica Sawyer," The man who cuffed you said, you recognized those names. They were your high school bullies that made your life a living hell, but you didn't kill them.

He starts declaring your rights when you look up at him, brown skin, relatively buff and shaved hair.

Timeskip to you in an interrogation room

You got shoved into a chair by the man who put the cuffs on you, your heart was hammering and you knew you were on your way to a panic attack. You were speechless, you didn't know what to say and when you did, it wouldn't come out. Your first surgery wasn't as stressful as this.

"I bet you just couldn't get over it! So you killed them. You killed them in cold blood," The man slammed his hand down on the table that didn't mix well with his calmer tone towards the end. Your breaths were shaky and sharp, you didn't let your self hyperventilate, though you don't know how long you'll be able to keep this composure thing up for, this guy is really angry and quite violent.

Spencer's POV

Something just isn't right with the girl we just arrested, but I try to dismiss the doubts I have because as soon as Garcia sent us what she looked like, my first thought wasn't "Alright, that's our Unsub" it was "wow, she's pretty"

We waited in the field office area because the interrogation watching room was too small and cramped for us all, so we just decided to wait for Morgan to come back with a signed confession.

Hotch's phone starts to ring and I turned in the seat to face him, once he finally takes it out of his pocket he mumbles that its Garcia before picking up and putting her on speaker.

"What's up, Garcia?" Hotch questions.

"H-hey.. Morgan knew one of the victim's, right?" Garcia shakily asks.

"Yeah, Penelope, what about it?" JJ responds.

"Which means he's most likely going hard on the person he's interrogating, right?" Garcia asks again in a shy tone.

"Yeah, most likely," I pipe in, confused on where she's going with this.

"What's your point, Garcia?" Hotch asks, confused as well.

"So I- Let me get straight to the point... I gave you the wrong person and the person you have has severe anxiety and is like, a really good person who doesn't deserve Morgan's wrath," She said really quickly.

"I knew it..." I mumbled before rushing into the interrogation room.

"Just confess to the horrible things you did to these girls!!" Morgan yells at who we thought was the unsub. She was curled up into a ball in the chair, looking down with her face towards her knees. She was audibly crying and hyperventilating.

"Lay off, Morgan!!" I angrily yell before walking towards Y/N to take off her handcuffs. Her hands were shaking like it was below zero in the room.

Derek looked at me in confusion and disgust.

"She's not our unsub. She didn't fit the profile since the moment of her arrest," I spat at him, his mouth slightly agape at his realization that his rage was blinding him.

I helped the innocent but most likely traumatized girl up and hug her tightly. I whisper things I hope that's comforting her while rubbing her back. I stare down Derek who's looking down guiltily.

Timeskip to around a week later, Your POV

You may be traumatized but people are still piling into the trauma unit. So, you didn't get a second off of work. But you still need coffee to do anything.

Line waiting was the worst, especially when your on edge if your boss is going to tell you that there's been some sort of tragedy that you're late for cause you needed your double shot espresso for less depresso.

"Uhh... Ms. Dougie Howser?" The Starbucks worker confusedly called your alias. You walk up to him and flash him a smile, as realization washes over him that you're a doctor (the scrubs and white coat tied across your waist as the giveaway)

He chuckles and walks away as you turn around and bump straight into someone, coffee dumping all over yourself. Hot coffee.

"Son of a bitch!" You curse, looking down at your soaked shirt and pull the collar away from your chest to try to lessen the burning.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry.. I'm so so sorry.." The man you bumped into studdered before getting napkins and helping you out.

About the same time you realized who each other was and tried desperately to ignore it. It was that agent who helped you down from the anxiety attack now here with shaky hands and a blush attacking his cheeks.

"Thank you for helping me down from the anxiety attack. Did you ever find the person who really killed them?" You ask, finally cleaning yourself up and deciding there's enough time to talk to the agent.

"Yeah, his name was Jason Dean. We didn't profile a male," He responded and you were dumbfounded.

"So you though a girl could badly beat the girls and then stab them 25 times?" You say, sitting down and facing him, slowly losing hope in the justice system.

"They were stabbed 16 times, and a bat was used to beat them, and males more commonly use their hands over a blunt object for enraged attacks," He said. He was obviously smart and he intrigued you.

"Huh.. Y/N L/N but you already know that.." You said, quieting down at the last part.

He chuckled, "Doctor Spencer Reid." He rubbed the back of his neck as your phone started to ring.

"We need you, L/N!" Your boss worriedly yelled into the phone, a lot of background noise going off.

"I-I'll be there before you can say scalpel!" You reassure getting up and writing your number on a napkin.

"Scalpel!" Your boss said out of sarcasm before hanging up.

"Call me, doctor. I wanna see what happens when a medical doctor and a psychology doctor get together," You smirk and stuff the napkin down his shirt pocket before winking and rushing to the hospital that was a few blocks away.

A/N: Sorry this was unnecessarily long, do you guys maybe want a part two to this?