Recovery (Part two to Kidnapped)

A/N: Hate to be another one of those people being hella annoying like "Did you know juice wrld died?!" But RIP to Juice Wrld, might make a songfic on one of his songs maybeeee.

Spencer's POV

Beeping, loud, loud rhythmic beeping. C'mon, am I in the hospital? Hate this place.. Weird lighting.

I open my eyes and see almost all of my team, half awake and upset looking. Memories flush back to whenever I last was awake, probably Yesterday. I start to panic which is obvious from my rapidly increasing audible heartbeat. My team turns to me and Prentiss scoots her chair closer to me.

"Y/N made it through surgery," She said with a smile, immediately calming me down. "She's gonna walk with a cane and go through some killer physical therapy.. But she's gonna be okay."

"Take me to her," I quickly demand, glancing between my friends, none of the moving to help me up or get me a wheelchair.

"She's not awake yet, pretty boy," Morgan says with a smirk.

"Well I want to be there when she is."

Your POV

Beeping... Loud beeping. Loud machines making hollowed out noises. Shit, those are breathing machines and a heart monitor. C'mon... You're in the hospital. You hate this place, the doctors always got too close.

You open your eyes but everything is bright and blurry.

"Guys! She's up!!" You hear Spencer yell and feel a squeeze on your hand.

"Shh.. Too loud.. Too bright.." You tiredly mumbled. You're probably high on whatever pain relievers the doctors have given you, you're way to relaxed at the moment. You hear Spencer chuckle a little.

Your vision finally clears up and you see Spencer in a hospital gown with tear stain cheeks, a broad smile and more happy tears coming out of his eyes.

"Wh-What happened to you?" You ask, monotone. You didn't exactly have the power over the heavy medications to sound concerned.

"Oh I-I passed out.. That doesn't matter though. How are you feeling?" He asks, his beautiful brown eyes looking into yours.

"High," You state before you both break out into laughter as the team walks in, looking extremely happy with balloons.

You were in for one hell of a recovery party.

Timeskip

"Y/N..." Hotch starts. You know his fatherly scolding was about to start. You leaned on your cane and flipped through the case file.

"Yes?" You said, not daring to look up at him.

"Were you cleared to fly by Dr. Lindell?" He asked, sternly

"No, but I got a second opinion," You glance up at Spencer who had the smallest smirk. Hotch chuckles knowing Reid gave you a "second opinion" He shook his head as you make your way over to Spencer.

"Why are you sitting at the back of the plane in solitude?" You ask, sitting down beside him. Everyone was gathered at the front doing their own thing before discussing and going over the case again with Garcia.

"So I can do this," He quickly says leaving you confusion for a brief second before he kisses you, shock passes over before you quickly reciprocate. God, you were glad you survived all that torture.

Ch-Chic

"WOO! GET SOME, PRETTY BOY!"

Both of you, red as tomatoes look to the aisle, a proud looking Morgan and JJ standing there grinning. JJ with her phone in her hands was the obvious cause of the noise, taking a picture.

Ch-Chic

"Hey! Quit it!" You yell defensively.

"I'm sorry but the looks on your faces are just too priceless," JJ confesses, looking down at the pictures she's taken.

"Ooo! Lemme see! Lemme see!" Prentiss yells, walking over to JJ, starting to gush over the pictures.

You look up at Spencer who was already looking down at you, he was still red as a cherry but still had a small grin. His hand snaked down and intertwined with yours, one small act of intimacy that wouldn't get teased and captured.

Ch-Chic

"I swear to god I will beat you with my cane," You mutter, turning your attention shifting back to the cheerleaders in the aisle.

"C'mon! You two were looking at eachother with complete love and adoration!" JJ argues, standing in a different spot than she was previously, probably to capture both of your faces.

"So when do I plan the wedding?" Prentiss says sarcastically.

"And take you to get your wedding dress," JJ continues the gag.

"And take you to get a good suit," Hotch says, unexpectedly joining the joke.

"W-Well I was gonna say the same thing so..." Morgan says at a lost for words, embarrassingly rubbing the back of his neck.

The plane bursts into laughter.

"I'm gonna send these to Garcia~" JJ teases.

"OH MY, NO, NO NOT YET!"

Let's just say the real teasing and cheerleading started when Garcia saw the photos...

A/N: Short and sweet, planning on doing an angsty part three though. Hope you guys enjoyed! This book is growing scary quick, we're almost already at 100 views. I know it's not a lot but still, means a lot.