Merry Christmas To Me

A/N: My birthdays todayyyyy so I might drop a birthday chapter but thats a tad bit self centered so I don't know. Enjoy peeps.

Key: N/N = Nick Name

"ACK!" You yell, "Fuck me...."

"Y/N!! You alright?!" JJ yells, seeing you in your... Low state.

"My closet is a wreck..." You mumble, you had tripped on a random high heel as you were going through your closet. Why do you still even own these? You're one of the only females at your job who strictly wears flats.

JJ bursts into laughter. JJ, Penelope, and Emily were over to help you get ready because they knew if they didn't you would pop up at Rossi's Christmas party with black ripped skinny jeans, and one of the most festive things in your closet being a christmas Nirvana shirt and a comically small santa hat to really sell the festivity

"So you're just gonna not help me up?"

"I think you can handle it."

"JJ I swear to god I'll-" You get cut off with her helping you up. She definitely didn't want to hear your clever threat that was related with a closet.

"Thank you!" You say sweetly, changing your whole demeanor jokingly.

"Guys! Guys! I found something in our beloved Emo's hamper that she could wear!"  Penelope yelled, making her way into your room.

"Jeez your clothes reminds me of my highschool wardrobe..." Emily mumbles from somewhere in the closet, trying to find shoes that weren't worn out or basketball shoes in oddly high condition compared to others.

You look at Penelope holding up a short green dress that was slightly sparkly.

"Hotch made me wear that when we had to go undercover for some ball.." You mumble, the girls bursting out into laughter, remembering the case.

You had worn that before the unsub led you away to some room. The team was so worried when you didn't respond on the intercom when actuality you quickly knocked him out but was changing into your more comfortable style of clothes that you packed specifically for that circumstance.

Spencer actually went AWOL and disobeyed Hotch and went upstairs to check on you, finding you attempting to reconnect your mic in a brand new set of clothes.

"That case ended hilariously," Emily says. "OO I FOUND SOMETHING!" She yells. She finally emerged out of the closet with red heels.

"Hotch made me wear those when I went undercover as a hooker...." You disappointingly say, remember that case.

"What happened to that dress?" JJ asks, refering to the matching red dress you wore to match the heels.

"Burned it," You blatantly say.

Shocking no one, Penelope pipes in breaking the short period of silence, "Time for hair and makeup!"

Hair:  Conjoined effort from JJ and Penelope