Weak (Part three to 'Kidnapped')

A/N: Angstyyyyy. Y'all ain't ready for what I got planned for this Kidnapped saga. And no, I'm not from Texas and I'm not deep from the country where all sentences have to include an "ain't" or a "Y'all"

You stare at the geographical profile that Reid came up with, there was something there, you knew it. But your brain couldn't focus, on anything really. You were on your first week without a cane, the pain close to nonexistant but you still rested your weight on your other side. The painkillers you were prescribed always seem to calm your head and put you at ease. You bit your lip, debating whether or not to take them.

It was for the better, you told yourself. You could make a breakthrough in the profile resulting in catching a horrible person.

For the better.

You dug in your pocket and took two dry.

Timeskip

You sat at the edge of your bed and glared at your nightstand, multiple empty cases of the prescibed painkillers that seemed to make everything better cover almost every inch of it. You knew you had a problem but you couldn't accept it. You didn't know what to do about it. You head gets foggy again with self hating thoughts of how weak you are.

You were a genius now submitting yourself to Oxycodone. You've gotten short tempered, previously being as patient as a monk. The team knows but refuses to bring it up. It won't take long before Hotch brings the report of suspected substance abuse to Erin and you lose your job, the only thing keeping you sane. You shut yourself off to Spencer even though it hurts, but just like the drugs, you tell yourself its for the best for he'll only get more and more hurt.

You bury your head into your hands, letting these thoughts drown you. Even though you know how bad it is, even though its the reason your thinking these horrible thoughts you reach for one of the bottles that only had a few pills in it, maybe 5.

Right before your fingertips made contact with the orangey yellow plastic a hand tightly and quickly wraps around your wrist. You quickly look up and see it was Spencer, looking quite pissed.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He yells, you know he was concerned but your temper got in the  way.

"What the hell does it look like, 187!" You angrily shoot back, standing up and yanking your wrist out of his grasp. "How'd you even get in?!"

"Key under the mat.." Spencer says. He's your bestfriend and lover, of course at some point you told him about the key under the mat...

Spencer looks around the room, it was a complete mess. You loss the motivation to clean it a while ago. The kitchen was 10 times as worst.

"Y/N..." Spencer mumbles, he knows how clean you keep your desk at work, and your home doesn't reflect that at all.

"Why are you even here?!" You yell, you knew you needed help but you didn't want yhe fact rubbed in your face with statistics.

"You're two hours late for work," He says, doing another look around. He was counting the amount of bottles around the room, you assumed.

You couldn't stand this. The silence of Spencer profiling. The silence of judging. The ''You're better than this'' Look on his face. The ''I'm disappointed'' Look in his eye. It was all too much. You try to shove past him through the narrow space you both were in, the bed and clothes drawer closing in just enough space and width for on person to stand in.

You barely even got close to getting in between the small space to get past Spencer before he grabbed both of your shoulders and bore his eyes into yours. He looks so tired. You hope that he isn't losing sleep because of you. What are you thining, of course your stupid actions are causing the one you love lost sleep.

"Y/N.. I love you, you know I do but.. Y/N you, you need help," He says genuinely, tears quickly stung your eyes and just as quickly overflowed, you let out surpressed sobs. You knew he was right... You just didn't want to hear those three words. You need help.

"I-I know Sp-Spence... I know," You let out in between cries. He traps you into a hug, rubbing your back.

"Hey, shhh.. You won't go through this alone. I promise. I will be there every step of the way, alright?" He reassured, you respond in a nod.

Everything was going too fast... You and Spencer have only been dating for 2 months and you both are already going through the trials of something as serious as addiction?

You don't know if you can do this.

Timeskip

"Spencer it's hot~" You whine, feeling beads of sweat pour down... Everywhere. Withdrawal was one son of a bitch.

"I know, love, I know. Do you want to take a cold shower?" Spencer asked, right by your side like he said he would. You shake your head, too weak for standing for however long in the shower to cool yourself down.

"Fan."

"It's already on, Love."

You sigh.

"Everything aches."

"I know, do you want to stretch?"

You shake your head, too weak for that as well. A pang of nausea strikes, making your mouth water, your brain ache, and your stomach do a cartwheel.

Apparently you were strong enough to race to the bathroom in time to get all the vomit into the toilet. You feel Spencer rub your back, hair already tied back from one of the previous heat flashes. (A/N: Or its short!!)

You raise yourself from the hunched state and lean against the bathroom wall, Spencer momentarily joining you.

"Even through withdrawal you're still the most beautiful thing on this planet. You got this," He encourages, bringing a smile to your face.

"Stop with the flattering and get me some mouthwash" You get out between pants, smirking a bit as you see Spencer blush and scramble up, supplying your request.

Timeskip

"What you did was incredible, L/N. I'm proud of you. But are you sure you're ready to go back into the field? I can extend-" Hotch says before you cut him off.

"I'm positive. I've already prepared myself physically and mentally to go back out there. If there is any recertifications I need to go through I'll do it," You say desperately. This "medical leave" Has already been far too long, and you want nothing more than to get back out there.

Hotch slightly smiles at your confidence.

"I'll try my best to make sure you go through as little recertifications as possible," Hotch says before nodding to the door of his office. "You're dismissed."

You walk out and take a deep breath.

"Well?" Spencee quickly asks, slightly startling you a bit since you literally just walked out of Hotch's office. "Sorry..."

"It's fine. I'm good to go!" You say with a smile, Spencer quickly wrapping you in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you.." He mumbles.

"I am too. Withdrawal was a son of a bitch," You confess, Spencer laughing at your truthful joke.

"I'm not kidding!"

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed! This chapter was hella long and I hope the timeskips made sense. I hope this chapter made sense... Lol. This is the end of the Kidnapped saga!