five

5 | crazy, crazy

4:10 am
sunday, october 13

in just two weeks Lya has me hooked. i'm confused. i just left a completely toxic relationship.. not even three months ago. my dumb ass is falling in love again... she's patient. she listens. she cares. she makes me laugh. she makes me
h
a
p
p
y
but i'm scared.. what if she play around with my heart man.. again

i can't afford to bear another heartbreak but something about her is different. the way she understands a lot of things. the way she waits for me.. the way she's capable of being in love.

her voice is different from one i've ever heard before.

and of course you're wondering what i'm doing up at 4 in the morning .. i just got a call...

"HELLO?"

"YOU THE BITCH WANNA FUCK WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?"

ok so... Lya is the only person i'm talking to. it's a memphis area code so i know it's got to be somebody in memphis. it's four o'clock in the fucking morning.

"what?.."

"ARE YOU TH-"

"ho why are you screaming?"

"CAUSE I SAID ARE YOU..."

i'm wiping my eyes because i can't believe this is happening right now. shit like this fucks with my anxiety. not because i'm scared but because i'm confused, i was caught off guard and it's 4 in the fucking morning.

i'm sick to my stomach. my hands are sweating. now i'm pissed off.

"girl who the fuck is yo girlfriend?"

"THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO YOU FUCKING WITH!!!!"

bitch what.. Lya is single.

i hang up the phone in frustration. we gone go about this one or two ways. but either way Lya is mine.

7:19 am

I'm in class, my fifth period.. the class i take with Rae and my mind is roaming..

*flashback to september 20*

i said i was staying home today.. and did. my mom is out of the country in Cancun right now so i'm in her bed. it's huge and comfortable.

Rae still comes over to wait on her ride so i texted to tell her the door is unlocked and i'm sleep.

45 minutes later, there's a flashlight in my face.

what the?

it's Rae.

"wake up baby.."

baby? i've got to be dreaming.

i'm in a black tank top and my PINK underwear. so let's hope she don't take the covers.

she climbs on the bed and lays on top of my body as she makes me turn around...

"i'm in love with Keria but you mean so much to me. you're like my sister Canecia. i'll kill somebody behind you, but i just didn't fall in love in with you like you did with me. one day somebody will love you... just not me. i know you probably hate me but it's no need for that. and stop bringing up everything i did to you.. you let me. you stayed. you allowed it."