Chapter 1: the arrival/meeting the night raid/true form

Zero Pov: it was another day at the land of light were I was practicing some moves while fighting mebius. Come On Mebius you can't let your guard. I swiped him on the leg causing him to fall down after he fell I helped him up. You're improving mebius keep it up. He nodded till my dad which is ultra-seven. Dad what's wrong? Is there a problem.

Seven: no there isn't son you and mebius are going to a new planet that was discovered by Ultraman king so you and mebius are gonna choose some kajius from ultra father. I told them to follow me.

Zero: hey mebius what do you think this new planet will look like. He shrugged and we saw Ultraman king so we got on our knee. You need us my king.

Ultraman king: yes I am sent you and mebius to see a new planet but I have choose some monsters to aid you. I summoned Gomora,Tyrant,sherprdon ,red king,sadora,gubila and a baby eleking. They will help you on your quest good luck you two. I sent them to the new planet.

Zero: I waved to everybody and saw my dad. Goodbye father! I yelled and he waved back. Ready Mebius? He nodded and the light blind us for a second and we were on the ground. I look a Mebius in his human. You look good Mirari.

Mirari: um Zero you may wanna check yourself out. He looked confused till he saw a little stream of water he walked to it and was surprised. Your a fox.

Zero: I saw myself and I was a fox with white clothes,hair and tail. How am I suppose you know what never mind. He got up and we decided to walk till we see a boy with brown hair and emerald green eyes. Hey kid! He looked at us.

Tatsumi Pov: I was walking till I heard a voice I turned around and saw two people.

Oh hi there um can I help you? I asked

???: do you know any village or kingdom nearby?

Me: oh yeah I'm heading to the capital to become a solider so I can raise money for my village cuz recently there been attacks by danger beasts, oh I'm tatsumi what's your names?

Mirari: my name is Mirari hibino and this is zero. He waved. Do you mind if we tag along.

Me: sure follow me we are close. After we walked we saw the capital.