1. Uh Oh!

The day of the Fundraiser came. I worked my butt off, delivering towels and water. But mostly I was keeping crazy fans at bay. Barry Gibb was the sponsor for the tournament. His family was there, little kids and wives. There were also his 3 brothers playing tennis and meeting fans. The family was very accommodating and kind, but there were some fans who crossed the line.
I had two girls removed when they insisted on sitting in a reserved section saying they ran a fan club. They stepped over the barrier and I stopped them. The one girl was like 300 lbs and had weird green lips. The other one was about 600 lbs and I don't think she had ever seen a bra, toothbrush, or bar of soap.
I stopped them and the smaller girl started screaming for someone named, Dick. I just radioed security and had her removed. The other girl just dropped her chin and followed behind her.
I got a call to come to the snack bar for supplies.
I ran up and got a cart loaded down with water bottles. As I made my way down a small hill the cart got away from me and I chased after it.
Neither he nor I were paying attention to what was in front of us. I was chasing the runaway cart and he was being chased by the terrible two ton fans I had thrown out.
We crashed right into each other and both went to the ground. Security was already there chasing the girls.
I was mad. I had seen the girls running up the hill. I tried to get up, but my leg would not let me. I thought I had just twisted my ankle.
Security had subdued the girls and had called medics.
Then, I heard his voice, "Uh oh! Oh, God, no. I am so sorry. Are you ok?"
I couldn't reply. My leg was screaming in pain and I was sobbing.
"Help is on the way," I heard him say in his soft accent.
I looked down. My right leg was sooooo broken. A bone was sticking out on the bottom. I felt like I would throw up. Everything was spinning. I reached out for help and he was there. I looked up through tear filled eyes. I knew I had died and surely gone to heaven. He was talking to in a calming voice and holding me tight. He voice and those eyes were so beautiful. I thought this was an angel. I tried to sit up and he wrapped his arms around me. "Hold on there. You are hurt bad. That leg is broken bad. I am so sorry."
I tried to reply, but I could feel myself passing out, " Don't...don't go. Please, don't leave me." I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. Then, everything went black.

My Andy Gibb Fantasyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें