PART 2

PRIMROSE'S P.O.V.

         I sat up with a scream, my whole body shaking. It was just a dream, I told myelf, trying to regain control of my breaths. Tears rolled down my face and I turned over to wake up Katniss, but she was not in the bed. I shuddered when my feet hit the freezing cold floor and I wrapped myself up in the rough blanket that was on Katniss' and my bed. My entire body was tembling while I ran into the living room, hoping to see my mother there.

        When I saw her siting in to old rockingchair, it was like seeing a ghost, staring blankly into the past. I felt like I was in a flashback of the time after my father died. All my mom would do was sit in the chair and stare into nothingness. She was given a small amount of money to last until she got a new job, and even though Katniss and I rationed out the food, it didn't last long enough. Katniss and I tried to talk to her, but she would just stare right through us. Katniss would scream and yell, but nothing worked. Even now, Katniss hadn't forgiven her, and I doubt she ever will.

        "Mom..."  I whispered, my lip trembling. She glanced over and I knew she was back to reality. "Prim? What are you do-" She stopped in her tracks and ran over to me. She obviosly saw my tears and in a few seconds I was sobbing into her shoulder.