Responsibility

Izukus POV

"Midoryia?"

I heard a familiar voice call. I looked over my shoulder at todoroki and growled. "What do you want." "Are...are you okay?". His eyes snapped to the test. I rushed and grabbed it. "I'm fine. Not like you care.". I walked by him. I stared down. He reached out for me but decided against it and turned away. I walked to the dorms. Once I got into my dorm I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and Urakaka burst in. She hugged me. "Deku! I'm so so sorry!" I hugged back. I felt so sick. I was pregnant with a guy who broke my heart. Me and Urakaka sobbed together and eventually ended up laying on my bed, talking and trying to cheer eachother up. I was os lucky for my best friend. We threw the test away. "A-atleast I get a nephew/niece right?" She asked. I laughed and kissed her cheek. I don't like Urakaka and she doesn't like me but we are like siblings and it's normal to be close between us. She giggled. I got up and stretched. "Well....I guess I should go to the doctors....I don't really know all the facts....this is really nerve racking." "Wait....izuku...." "yeah?" "You have to tell todoroki." I froze....I forgot about that. "Later" "no. Now izuku." "He'll probably get mad anyway" "he still has a right to know.". I sighed and nodded. Next thing you know, me and Urakaka where in a Uber. We drove to a near clinic and went in.

~~~~An HoUr lAtEr~~~~

They went home and the doctor and prescibed some meds for me. I had them in a small bag. Urakaka thought of it as necessary to make sure every step I took was safe. "Your not feeling anything bad right???" "I'm fine. I'm only a week and 2 days pregnant!" "Still!". I chuckled. We made it to my dorm and I instantly swallowed 2 pills of the medicine I was prescribed. We then ended up in Urakaka dorm and we where bundled up in blankets on her bed while munching on chips. "When are you gonna tell todobitch?" Urakaka said while crunching on a chip. "I'm thinking maybe....never". She punched my shoulder playfully. "I mean it" "fine.....tomorrow.....after school.....in my dorm......" "perfect. Text him what time and all the details" "alright". I whipped out my phone and texted him

Deku: hey...I know we haven't talked in a long time but I need to talk to you. Go to my dorm after school tomorrow.

Todoroki: okay? Are you okay?

Deku: Dont worry about it.

"Now we wait!". I whined as I felt a cramp kick in. I ended up laying on her bed and she sat next to me while watching a movie.

Urakakas POV

I noticed Deku fell asleep on my bed. I felt so bad. The poor guy was cramping and feeling really nauseous before he fell asleep. He was curled into himself with his hands clutching his stomach. He needed to be at his dorm in the morning so I went down to the lounge. "Hey....someone needs to carry deku to his dorm. He passed out in mine and I can't carry him, we're the same height" I said. Kirishima stood up, "I got him". We went to my dorm and Kirishima picked up izuku like it was nothing. he carried Deku to his dorm and later him down on his bed. I smiled and thanks him. He said it was no problem and left. I looked down at my former crush and sighed. I used to like him but i recently took a liking into girls....tsuyu specifically. I kissed dekus forehead and went to my dorm. I touched up on some homework before getting into some pajamas and going to sleep.

Todorokis POV

The final bell rang and it was time to go to the dorms. I was nervous on what Deku had to say. The only reason I had to break up with him was because my dad threatened to hurt him. My dad recently got caught and is in jail for abuse. I made my way to the dorms and waited till I say Midoryia come to the dorms. Urakaka followed close behind. She was for some reason fussing over him and touching his stomach. He looked around sheepishly and kept pushing her hand away while muttering stuff to her. I waited till he was in his dorm for awhile before going up and knocking on his dorm. He opened it nervously and looked at me. "O-oh hey...." he muttered. "C-come in....".  I walked in and he seemed to fidget nervously. "Y-you might w-wanna sit.....what I'm a-about to s-say May s-s-shake you a bit...." I gave him a confused look but sat down on his couch. " so...what's up?" I asked. "I um....you see....b-before we....b-broke up....um.." he got quiet. "Yeah?" I asked. "Well....y-you see............I....I'm......im pregnant....." he said, his voice cracking. My eyes widened. Midoryia.....is pregnant with MY child??? He stared down. I was silent awhile. "Are......are you sure your...pregnant?" I asked....he nodded. I stood up and took his hands in mine. "I will do the best I can to be in our child's life. I want to be there for you. I'm sorry I ever broke up with you! My dad threatened to kill you!" I exclaimed. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "T-thank you so much t-todoroki-Kun! I expected you to be furious a-and want n-nothing to d-do me it!" Midoryia sobbed into my arm. A few days before I broke up with him we got heated and did....you know what. And I felt so bad... I was the one who didn't wear a condom. "I would never have done anything like that izu....and I never will." We stayed like that for awhile. We soon sat on his bed and talked about some random things. "So...who knows so far?" I ask. "Urakaka-San....and you....that's it" "your gonna have to tell someone else soon....wait we have quirk training tomorrow! You have to call in sick! What if you damage the baby!-" "I'll be fine! I'll just keep it down...anyway I can train with you or Urakaka so I won't get it as bad if you want." "Yes please. But you have to promise to be careful and steer clear of trouble" "I promise". for some reason....I didn't feel like he would be keeping that promise any time soon.