Blood samples

Izukus POV

(2 months in)

Oh.............shit. FUCK. God dammit. Aizawa-sensei said it's time for blood sampling! They'll see I'm pregnant. I rushed to the lounge in my blind panic. "URAKAKA!" I yelled. She hopped over to me with a confused look on her face. We where the only ones there. "Their blood sampling! They'll find out I'm pregnant! I need some else's blood!" I shrieked. "Well their gonna found out sooner or later! Your baby bump is growing! They'll figure it out one way or another!" "But I don't want them to found out yet!" "Fine...I little longer....but for the problem at hand...." she stared down thinking. Then her eyes widened and her head snapped up. I knew what she would say next. "BAKUGO!" "No way!" "He's your childhood gets friend! He's the closest I got!" "Well....he'd beat my ass!" "Well what else are you gonna do!" "Fine!". I stomped off to kacchans dorm. I knocked on it. "Hah!? What do you what damn nerd!?" He yelled. This won't end well... "h-hey kacchan.....I....we....we need...to talk..." I said, my voice quivering. "About what..." he said with a annoyed voice. " can...can I come in?" I asked. He let me in and we sat on the couch. "Look...I'm....um....awhile back....me.....me and someone...I was in heat..." I said and he sighed. He nodded. "And um....I'm.....im pregnant...." he didn't say anything. I could tell it was shocking. Once it sunk in he looked up at me. "Okay..." he said. "Well um....I....the blood samples.....I...I need to...borrow your blood....." I said. "What!? Why!?" He asked. "Well...they'll find out im pregnant with my blood...so..yeah...". After some prodding he finally agreed and kicked me out of his dorm. He said he'd drop a sample off and to tell him when I was ready who the father was so he could beat their ass but I just smiled. I went to the kitchen and grabbed out some Pringle's. They had been my favorite craving these last few weeks. I layed down on my stomach on the lounge of the couch and started to munch on them. Momo came in with some of the others and shot her usual mean comments. I threw a Pringle at her and she yelled at me. She went as far as yanking my hair. Urakaka made her back off but my mood completely swayed from then on. I grumbled angrily and turned away form them. I took my Pringle's and stretched which caused my shirt and hoodie to come up a little. "Hey izuku. Your stomach has gotten a bit bigger huh?" I heard sero say. I stopped stretching and fixed my hoodie while looking at him with a warning look. I took my Pringle sand went to my dorm. I sprawled out on the floor till Todoroki came home.

I groaned as I woke up. I had fallen asleep on the ground. I looked down at my growing baby bump and sighed. I felt sick again. I heard the door being unlocked and Todoroki came in. "Sho....." I grumbled. He came up to me and scooped me up bridal style. He nuzzled into my chest and planted small kissed on it. I smiled and nuzzled into the crook of his neck. He took off his shoes and carried me to my bedroom. I hugged him. "I wasn't even gone that long" he chuckled as I kept pecking his lips. "It felt like foreverrrrrrrr. I love you to much!" I groaned. He smiled. He threw me lightly on the bed. I gasped and giggled. He climbed into bed with me. I layed cuddled into his arms, my head on his chest. I heard the door ring. "I gotta get uppppp" I mumbled as I tried to stand up but todoroki held onto me. "The doorrrrrr." "Fuck the door" "shoto!" " I identify as 'todoroni' " "I identify as 'knocked up gay ass' ". He snorted at this. I got to the door and opened it. Kacchan was there. "Hey kacchan!" "Heya....so uh...here's the sample. " "thanks kacchan. This is really important to me. Thank you." I said. He just shrugged. "Well I got to go. Seeya later nerd" he said while walking away. I walked down the hall and dropped off my sample with all might and went back to my dorm. Todoroki was cooking katsudon. "Omg YES" I screeched when I saw he was. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. He finished dinner and we sat down and ate. Something was different tho......it had come to the point of the relationship where todoroki would need to make a claim...that time was tonight. I scented it in the air. "Izuku...calm down. Your scent is so thick in the air" Todoroki said while placing a hand on my shoulder. It was true. I was nervous and it was so heavy in the air I felt like panting. Todoroki went and opened a window before sitting back down with me. "S-sorry..."I mumbled. We finished and I went and layed in bed. He came in soon after and cuddled up with me. Eventually he started to rub his scent in my scent glands. I purred at the feeling and traced  circles into his back with my finger. He hovered on my scent gland as if asking 'can I?'. "G-go ahead...". And with that he sunk his teeth I to my scent glands. It was that painful, infact he was really gentle and I liked it. I sucked in some of his scent. He continued to mark me and rub his scent into my scent glands. Eventually he was done and seem satisfied. "Mine..." he mumbled into my neck. "Yours....forever"

We woke up that morning...well Todoroki had to drag me out of bed. We got dressed and headed to the school. When we arrived I got weird looks because todorokis scent was covering me head to toe. I ignored them and sat down at my desk. Aizawa was going over our blood samples when...."Midoryia.....this isn't your blood" he spoke. I froze. My eyes widened. "Y-.....yes I-it is...." I said while looking at bakugo, he looked back at me. "I'm not an idiot....the sample you gave me is bakugos....but I have some of YOUR blood right here....and-" "shut up" I growled. Everyone looked at me suprised. I couldn't let him say it infront of everyone. He stared wide eyes at try computer. "Midoryia your-" "Aizawa please don't..." Todoroki spoke. I growled again. " outside. Now." He said while grabbing my arm and pulling me out. Once we where outside he grabbed my arms and holds me gently against the wall. "Are you fucking serious!? Your pregnant!?" He growled. "Yes! I am! Please don't tell any of the class!" "Well I sure as hell have to tell the teachers! Your secrets safe from the class tho....how far are you in." He asked. "2 months.". Afterward he did the most surprising thing...Aizawa-sensei hugged me. We talked about and he told me I would have to stay out of the physical training for now. I tried to argue but he didn't change his mind. We went back inside and todoroki started asking me questions. I told him what happened  and he let it go. I cradled my stomach when I sat down again and put my head down. I couldn't wait to get home.......

The villain bell went off...