Suffering

Izukus POV

I panted as I finished sparing with bakugo. It was just my luck. I couldn't help it and I caressed my stomach. I felt really nauseous and the cramps where badly effecting me. "Your so weak Deku! Man up god damn" bakugo jeered at me. I huffed and sat down on a bench. Urakaka and todoroki tried to come to me but they got pulled away by Aizawa telling them to do this or that. Aizawa was know pestering me saying that I needed to try harder. I sighed and pulled my knees up to my chest. I cracked my stomach and used my legs to hide the fact that I was holding my stomach. I haven't had a baby bump yet because it's only been a week and a few days but I'm scared of what I have to tell everyone when I do get a baby bump. Todoroki managed to get away from a task and came over to me. He sat next to me. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded. I saw his girl friend walk over with a smirk. "Hey honey~" she breathed and sat seductively close to him. I felt my heart squeeze. Todoroki was with momo but he still wanted to be in my child's life. Most of the time I see Todoroki with a annoyed face when with her. "Hey momo." "Just momo? Wow~. Call me baby, please daddy?" She asked while putting a hand on his chest. I choked on some of the water I was drinking. I coughed loudly and Todoroki asked if I was alright. I didn't answer. I got up and walked away. I saw todoroki try to follow but momo held him back. I went to aizawa and asked him what I could do. He set me up to spare with tsuyu. I stood at the opposite end of the room and tsuyu at the other. I made the first move and darted left. I ran at her and she jumped away. I turned on my heel and used 2% of my power to boost myself high into the air after tsuyu. I used my finger and sent 5% of my power her way. She helped as she was blown out of the air. She fell to the ground on her feet. Her toungue whipped out and flew at me. I dodged as slinked away into the shadows of the room. She looked confused and searched for me. I came out behind her and hit her with 4% she fell to the ground. We did that for awhile until she lay panting on the ground. "Alright alright you win!" She gasped while panting. I was breathing heavy to. I went and helped her up. As soon as I hauled her up I winced as a bad cramp shot through my side. She looked at me with a confused look and Urakaka came rushing forward. " OH MY GOD ARE YOU ABOUT TO DIE!?" She asked while grabbing my hands in hers. "What!? No! I just.....hurt myself a little...I'm fine!" "You sure your not going into la-" "URAKAKA! A WEEK AND A FEW DAYS!" "Anything can happen!" "Your insane!" "Your insane to!". People gave us weird looks but shrugged it off. Todoroki came over. "Heya. How you doin?" He asked me and I knew he meant 'hows the baby?'. "Just fine" I said with fake happiness. I wished todoroki still liked me.....I know I love him but.....he doesn't love me back....I sighed and looked at my stomach. Oh little one....your family will be broken when you come into this world.

Todoroki was at my dorm a lot. It almost seem like he live there with me. He made me food and helped me whine I was feeling down. It had been 2 weeks after I told todoroki I was pregnant. I was currently eating Pringle's and dipping them in ranch while sitting criss cross on the ground, leaned up against the couch. It was a weird craving but I must be satisfied uWu. Todoroki was sitting on the couch behind me and we stared at the TV show we started watching together recently.  "Wait....why would Eric do that? He agreed to marry Donna..." "he didn't want to marry yet and he's to much of a wimp to say anything" Todoroki snorted. "He's not a wimp! He's like 18! And I think it's kitty's fault! She baby's him!" "Every mother baby's their kids! It's part of their jobs.". We laughed about our bickering and continued to watch the show. I finished the Pringle can and playfully threw it at todoroki. He chuckled as it hit his arm. He picked it up and yeeted it at me. It hit my stomach and I made a exaggerated gasp of offense and cradled my stomach. " HoW dArE yOu!" I said in a funny voice. He laughed and crawled off the couch and layed next to me. "Sorry baby. I love you. Daddy loves you so much" todoroki said as he looked at my stomach. "You can touch it if you want..." he nodded and put a hand on my stomach. I didn't have a belly bump really but I had a really tiny one. It wasn't noticeable unless you looked at it for a long time. "Hey...can I have momo over? She keeps yelling at me about how I don't hang out with her sense she's on the bottom floor and I hang out here a lot." He asked. I hesitated. "I-I guess...." I felt a pang of jealously but pushed it away. "Thanks izu!  You here that baby? You get to meet your future step mom!" He exclaimed. I felt myself getting angry about him saying that but I smiled. Momo didn't know I was pregnant or that todoroki hung out at my dorm. I prepared myself to hear her snarky comments, she often did that sense she know me and todoroki broke up. Todoroki left to go get momo. I spent my time and cleaned up around. I put on a look gray shirt that made my curves but it was so comfy so I decided to just wear it. I didn't have any hoodies to wear and I was worried because my Mini baby bump was noticeable in this shirt. It didn't look like I was pregnant but I looked like I gained weight and I knew momo would say something. I heard todoroki open the door with a spare key. I gave him the spare Incase of an emergency. I heard momo complaining already and I sighed. I left my room and walked into the living room. "Hey momo-Chan!" I said cheerfully, she ignored me. "Ugh, your dorms pale. Needs fixing" she said with disgust. I liked my dorm. It had the colors green,teal and white. I got a bit annoyed but didn't say anything. Todoroki sat down and momo came and sat on his lap roughly. He got a little annoyed and they chatted a bit...well momo was talking and todoroki was trying to not look annoyed. "Hey Deku. Seems you gained some weight~. Might wanna lay off the food for once " she said with a teasing tone. "Y-yeah..." I mumbled. Todoroki looked like he wanted to say something but decided against it. All of a sudden I felt nauseous and cramp racked through my body. I got up and rushed to the restroom. I slammed it shut behind me and I instantly started to vomit into the toilet.

Todorokis POV

Oh no...izuku just ran into the restroom. "He probably ate to much...heh the fat ass" I heard momo snort. "He's not a fat ass." I said sternly. She rolled her eyes and watched the Tv. I went to go check on Deku. I opened the bathroom door slightly. I saw Deku hunched over the toilet and vomiting. I went inside and closed the door behind me. I went to him and patted his back. I put his hair back in a bun. "It's alright it's alright, just let it all out." I murmured sweet nothings in his ear. "M-maybe I just am a slob....a s-slut...a s-single pregnant w-whore..." I heard him whine while leaning against the bathroom wall. "You none of those....all this is my fault....I didn't pull out..." I instantly got a flash back.

~~~~ flash back ~~~~

Izuku gasped as I pushed him down on the bed. He had a lustful look on his face. He had just finished sucking me off. He had some of my cum on his cheek. He wiped it off with his finger and licked it. I put my fingers in his mouth and ordered him to suck. He did so and coated my fingers in saliva. I took my fingers out and inserted a finger into him. He covered his mouth and moaned. I pulled his hand off and jabbed a finger into a sensitive spot, "nnwaahh!~" he moaned. "Don't hide your voice, or you will be punished." I warned, he nodded and moaned as I thrusted the finger in. I inserted another finger. "Ahhh!~ t-todoroki-Kun!!!" He wailed as I found his prostate. I started to thrust into it with my fingers before making a scissoring motion. "O-ah~ nuuwaaaa~~~" he moaned. "You liked that right?" I asked. He nodded. I pulled my fingers out and lined my member at his entrance. I pushed through. "Mmnnnn! T-todoroki!" Izuku whimpered at tears dotted his eyes. "Tell me whine I can m-move" I asked while groaning. He was so damn tight. Izuku nodded and I pushed all of my member in. "Hahhh~! S-so big t-to-ahh!" He wailed as I slapped his ass. "Not todoroki. Master!" I bellowed while slapping his ass again. He mouth hung open. I saw the saliva building up in his mouth. I reached down and locked my lips with him. I slowly started to thrust in and out of Deku. My toungue exploded his mouth and I sucked on his toungue. He moaned. I pulled away and a trail of saliva connected our lips. "Hah!~ ahhh~ t-todo-m-master! F-faster~" he moaned. I started to thrust into him faster. I slapped his ass again. His moans got louder. I saw some saliva drip down his chin. I was having a hard time to. I groaned and moaned in pleasure as he clenched around me. "M-master! H-harder p-please!" He yelled. I wrapped his legs around my waist and started to pound into him. He screamed in pleasure. "A-aH~! M-MastEr!~ nngh! HahHh!~" he moaned loudly. I felt my climax coming on. "P-please c-can I c-cum!" He wailed. "Not till I u-ugh say!" I groaned as I pounded into him. With one last slam into him I felt myself cumming. "Y-you can c-cum a-agh now" I said before I climaxed. "A-aH!~ m-MastEr!~" he moaned in complete pleasure.  We finished and I layed down next to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we fell asleep.

~~~~flash back over~~~~

"I should have stopped you tho..." he whimpered. "You know what? Even tho it was an accident, I'm still gonna love this kid with all my heart. No matter what" i said. I went I've read hugged him form behind. We where both sitting on the floor. As I did I put a hand on his stomach. He hugged my arms that where wrapped around him. We hugged until I heard momo loudly complaining. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I never loved momo but I'm looking for the right time to break up with her. I got up and helped izuku get up. I grabbed some pain relief and gave it to him. He swallowed them and downed some water. I realized he was trying to hide his super small baby bump and I knew why...momo noticed. I rushed out and got my light pink hoodie. It was oversized but he seemed to like oversized stuff. I handed it to him. "Here. You can keep it" I said. His eyes beamed and he smiled. "Thanks!" He cheered. We walked out and momo got mad that izuku had my hoodie on. She ended up yelling and we had an argument before she left. We ended up watching a movie until it was time to go to bed. Izuku decided to come out and sleep on the couch with me. We started out apart but both of us slowly slowly inched toward eachother. I layed on my side and he had his head on my stomach. My head was near his stomach. I put a hand under his small stomach and rubbed it soothingly. He seemed so peaceful. I love this boy and I can't wait to make him mine.