I love you

Izukus POV

I am now a month and a week. My cramps and morning sickness are bad. But the one good thing is that todoroki is being very kind. It was the middle of class toward the end of the day when momo bursted into the room. She had a furious look on her face. I saw Aizawa make a 'I'm so done with this shit' face and sigh. Momo marched over to me and pulled me out of my seat. " THIS IS YOUR FAULT! WE WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT IF IT WASNT FOR YOU! " she screeched while throwing me down. Instead of feeling the solid floor collide with my back I felt strong arms catch me. I was surprised to see todoroki. "It isn't his fault damnit! I don't wanna be with you so just fuck off!" Todoroki yelled. The bell rang and everyone was leaving. I put my hand on my hip and sighed. My baby was surprisingly small the doctors said at my last checkup. My baby's the same size I was when I was in the womb so I suspected that my shortness got transferred to my baby but I still worry. Urakaka had wanted all of class 1-A that night to go and have a huge sleepover in the lounge. I didn't feel to good about it but todoroki wanted me to come so I decided to. I got to my dorm with todoroki and changed into a white shirt and black tights. I saw my clothes really brought out my curves but I couldn't care less. I just wanted to be comfy. I grabbed todorokis hoodie....well the light pink one he gave me and I put it on. I grabbed my pregnancy pain relief pills and the pregnancy nausea pills and threw them into a small bag me and todoroki where packing. Soon after we where ready and I had my hand on the door knob when todoroki spoke up. "Wait....can I say bye to our baby? I won't be able to talk to her/him for a little while..." I nodded and he crouched down to my mini belly. He put his head against it and his hands rubbed my stomach. "Hi baby....I won't be able to talk to you for awhile. I'll miss you lovey" he spoke in a soft voice. "That's right baby. We love you. We'll talk to you later sweetie" I said while patting my mini stomach. We grabbed our things and walked to the lounge. I was glad momo wasn't there. I sat down next to Urakaka and she put a hand on my stomach. I pushed it off and gave her the 'not infront of everyone' look and she nodded slightly embarrassed that she forgot. We all started playing truth or dare. After a few rounds they asked me. "Hey Deku! Truth or dare" "t-truth" "how do you feel about todoroki truly?". I froze. Oh no. "Well....todoroki-Kun is an amazing friend. He looks after me. And he's very kind. I.....I love him..." I muttered the last part but everyone heard. They all started going 'ooooooooo~'. I looked at todoroki and he was blushing. He looked back at me and I looked away. We all continued to play the game. I started to feel sick. I draped a blanket Over me and I cradled my Mini belly. I knew my face looked sick because some people where throwing me weird looks. I left early and a few minutes later todoroki arrived at my dorm. I was in the kitchen, munching on a honey bun when he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. I stared with a surprised look. He pressed his lips against mine. He licked the glaze of the honey bun off my lips before wrapping his arms around my waist. I started to kiss back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away for air and we where both panting. It reminded me of our first time. "Izu...I....I love you to" he breathed. I just pulled him back in and kissed him again. "Todo-kun....this makes me so happy" I said after we pulled apart. "Please...be my boy friend again...my dad...he found out and forbid me to be with you...I ignored him and he threatened to kill you. " he begged. I nodded and smiled. We broke apart and we sat down on my couch. We played a movie and I snuggle into todoroki. I sat inbetween todorokis legs and I leaned against him and he leaned against the couch we where sitting on. He lifted up my shirt a bit so my belly was exposed and he rubbed it. I sighed happily and reached up and kissed his cheek. He smiled. "Have you thought of names?" He asked me. "Hmm...well I thought of Owen....and ibuzi but...i don't think I like those. We have a loooooong time to plan so no need to settle just yet" I said. He smiled. I got sleepy awhile later and he picked me up and took me to my room. He layed down with me and pulled the blankets over us. He layed behind me and was cuddling me from behind. He had one hand under my shirt and on my belly and the other wrapped across my chest. I hugged smiled and fell into the most comfortable soothing sleep I have had in a long time.