✨Yeongyu✨

12/07/19

Ship-
Yeonjun x Beomgyu (Yeongyu/Beomjun)

Category-
Fluff

Prompt-
Yeonjun hates coffee, but goes to a coffee shop and drinks some just so he can see Beomgyu, who works there.

Story-

Beomgyu had been working at coffee shops since his mom opened one when he was 10. From that time on he had always been able to make the best coffee anyone had tasted. Before his shift even began people were lining up just to get a taste of his coffee. Beomgyu though didn't understand it, he had never particularly liked coffee, (he much rather preferred tea) yet despite his indifference to the beverage he still loved to see the peoples smile once they got the coffee he had made. All except one person. Beomgyu felt an itch at the thought of him, he always came in at the same time everyday, with his blue hair and big brown eyes (sometimes he changed it up and wore green or blue contacts) and he always ordered something different. Beomgyu wouldn't have thought this man different from all the others except as he took a sip from the coffee he would scrunch his face up in disgust. He would sit at a table close to the window and sip on the drink, making the same face every time he swallowed. He would sneak looks at Beomgyu, but Beomgyu couldn't stand him. The guy was basically telling Beomgyu that he was bad at the one thing he was good at, making coffee. He never ordered the tea, always stuck with the coffee and that only fueled Beomgyus rage.

On this particular morning he was working a shift with Kai, a new barista at the shop, when he walked in. Beomgyu scoffed quietly. "Welcome to Dream Chapter, how can I help you?" Kai asked with the biggest smile on his face. "Um, yes. Can I get the, 'Nap of a Star'?" The man ordered. Kai smiled big as he rang him up. Beomgyu got to work on the drink, doing his damn best to make it the best drink in the world when Kai asked the man for his name. Beomgyu paused and turned to tell Kai that it wasn't necessary. "Yeonjun" the man spoke loudly, he smiled with his perfectly puffy lips, (when had Beomgyu had time to analyze the guys lips?) Beomgyu shook the thought off and continued the drink. Kai wasn't able to get the man's attention again so Beomgyu went to deliver the drink himself. The man seemed out of it so he tapped on his shoulder. "Nap of a Star, for Yeonjun?" He smiled his best fake smile and awaited his judgement. Yeonjun took the drink smiled really big at him, (his eyes seemed to have stars in them. Once again when did Beomgyu have time to analyze his biggest critics eyes?!) Then Yeonjun took a sip. Instead of the usual scrunch of his face he looked completely fine. Beomgyu smiled widely feeling he had won a battle. Then Yeonjun gagged as Beomgyu walked away. Beomgyu wipped around defeat and anger washing over him. "What the heck is you problem man?!" Beomgyu asked, fire in his eyes. Yeonjun looked sheepish and met his eyes scratching the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, I just don't like coffee." He admitted. Beomgyu was furious, "Then why do you order it every day?!" He exclaimed. Yeonjun went silent and his face went red. Beomgyu was confused until he heard a small, "I like you." Come out of the others mouth. Then it was Beomgyus turn to blush. He didn't even know this guy's name and he was blushing cause of an admitted crush, no way! Then a thought came to him. "I'll make you a deal then, you don't order anymore coffee and I'll give you my phone number." Yeonjun looked up surprised at the barista. Beomgyu was still blushing and kinda turned away from him. Yeonjun smiled wild and agreed. Two birds with one stone. The both thought at the same time.

So Yeonjun only ordered tea and muffins from then on and he got the cute baristas phone number. While Beomgyu got his pride of not having a single customer being dissatisfied and a cute new boyfriend.

~

Final Thoughts-

It's not the best thing I've written but it's cute. Rushed but it'll do. I hope you. Enjoyed this, if so give a vote and maybe check out my Amino for more like this, http://aminoapps.com/p/95dxxj and leave a comment on your favorite part? Anyways I will see all of you in the next level!🦕