✨Beomtae✨

Beomgyu is an Idol, Taehyun is a makeup artist.

So this is my idea, I came up with it while I was watching a Sookai compilation video, but I thought that this would be alot cuter and fluffier with them, so we're we go!

~

The fans were screaming so loud that without the earpeice Beomgyu wouldn't have been able to hear the music. The music was doing a good job at competing, the blaring would give him a headache but he was used to it by now. The lights flashing was another thing but he had learned to coop with all of the stage mechanics. The heat though put him over the edge every time. Usually in the practice room there's cool air to give him a reason to want to keep going but on stage, the heat killed him. 

"Thank you all for coming out tonight! I love you baby bears!" Beomgyu yelled into his mic as the lights started to dim and the show was over. He sunk through the floor via the elevator and was greeted with the staff. 

"You did amazing out there tonight, Beomgyu. Now let's get you cooled off and a bath." His manager, Hueningkai said. Beomgyu nodded exhausted, but still able to get himself on the golf cart. 

"Here." Yeonjun said as he put the cold towel on him, the coolness making him moan. Yeonjun sat beside him and talked to him about something, but Beomgyu couldn't pay attention, he needed a shower and his boyfriend. The thought of his boyfriend made him get a big goofy grin on his face. 

Then they were there at the other side of the stadium, and he was wisked away to get looked at by his trainer, Soobin, and he was checked out by a medic to make sure he didn't hurt himself on stage. Then he was pulled to the makeup department to get his hair and makeup removed. Then a camera poked in his face. He looked confused. The camera man gave him the live hand gesture so he did his best to smile and speak to the baby bears as he was being "taken apart" by the efficient makeup department. Then his eyes caught the mirror. 'Taehyun' the name alone made him feel so happy. He shot up, completely confusing the makeup team and camera man, and rushed to Teahyun. 

"TAEHYUN!!!" He yelled as said boy got closer. A confused Taehyun turned around just in time to get picked up by his handsome partner. The camera man followed, but Beomgyu couldn't give it in him to care.

"Did you watch me preform?" Beomgyu asked excited. 

Taehyun giggled not noticing the camera,"Of course! How could I not watch my crazy talented boyfriend?" 

Beomgyu's smile was so wide it looked like it was gonna split, "Did I do good?"

Taehyun giggled again, now put down, and was messing with Beomgyu's hair. "Of course you did amazing as always, but did you finish getting your make up and hair done?" 

Beomgyu pouted, "I wanted to see you!" 

Taehyun smiled fondly and grabbed Beomgyu's hand, "I'll hold your hand while they finish ok?" 

Beomgyu smiled again as he led Taehyun to his seat.

~

The staff around them were very concerned about what the camera had just caught but it didn't seem to bother the idol's fans so they just left it be. And of course the baby bears were so happy for Beomgyu, and even requested to see more of Taehyun. When it was allowed Taehyun did join and was very open about everything. Both lived happily ever after with the support of Beomgyu's baby bears.

~

Ok I hope you enjoyed, there are only 2 stories left!