✨Yeonbin✨

👉🏻Soobin and Yeonjun are in an established long distance relationship, Soobin surprises Yeonjun by showing up right before midnight on New Year's Eve.👈🏻

Yeonjun knew the struggles of Soobin working overseas. This was just another one of them. You see Soobin despite getting a few days off for the holidays didn't book his flight on time, and would not be returning to Korean for the celebrations. 'I can handle this'. He thought to himself as when Soobin finally told him the news. 'besides now I can spend more time with the guys.' He was trying, but no matter how he thought about it all he wanted to do was cry. Yeonjun was a primary teacher, which meant he had 2 full weeks of break, which he was supposed to spend with his boyfriend. Yeonjun held his pillow, he was upset but he didn't want to cry, he knew there was nothing he could do about it now.

~

Despite the absence of his boyfriend Yeonjun still had a relatively good holiday season. He went home and spent some of it with his parents then he was back to Seoul to spend the rest of it with his friends. He was in the middle of a New Year's Party when he got a phone call from Soobin.

"Hey!" He chirped into the phone. He had been drinking and was feeling happy.

"Where are you?" The question sounded rushed, and Soobin sounded out of breath, but Yeonjun's brain didn't register it, because of the alcohol.

"Taehyun-ie's house, he's having a New Year's party." Then he giggled. Despite the cold air outside he felt warm. 

"Really?" He asked. But he sounded far away, Yeonjun frowned.

"Your getting further away from me." Soobin laughed on the other end of the line.

"Actually I think it's the opposite." Yeonjun frowned, 'whats that supposed to mean?' 

Then he saw a light from around the corner. And he strained his eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You'll see soon. Now look down."

Yeonjun did as he was told, and there stood his giant of a boyfriend. Yeonjun felt his eyes water as looked at him.

"We have 2 minutes to midnight, do you want me to come up or are you coming down?" Soobin asked, his voice betrayed him as Yeonjun could hear the quiver but happiness seap through the phone. Yeonjun shot up and ran down the stairs. As he got towards the bottom of the stairs he could faintly hear the people inside start to count down. 

"5"

Yeonjun's heart beat so loud and he was panting do hard.

"4"

Yeonjun could see the door that lead outside.

"3" 

He pushed the door open with all of his weight behind it.

"2"

He could see Soobin standing with a big smile on his face.

"1"

He ran into Soobin's arms.

"0!"

He attached their lips.

"Happy New Year!"

~

End

Word count:483

Sorry it took me forever, and sorry it was so crappy. I will do better next time I promise. Anyways if you did somehow enjoy it let me know!

And as always if you have any requests pm me or comment them! I love hearing for you all! I do any kinds of fanfiction (except smut)!