Chapter 13

Killian POV

I look around the parking lot for maybe the hundredth time. She should have been here by now. I'm currently sitting in the parking lot waiting for Agnes. Damian and Leo also look pretty impatient. Lana and Rusty left a few minutes ago. It's not like Agnes to be late. Finally, I decide something might be wrong. 

"I'm going to look for her." I tell Leo and Damian. They nod assent.

I make my way into the now quiet school and ignore the cold wind pushing against me. It's December, so the cold is upon us. I can hear faint shouting so I begin to make my way towards it. I turn the corner to a hallway and see Josh and Agnes yelling at each other. Yelling. Agnes rarely raises her voice. There's a girl cowering behind them. Even from here she looks puny.

"Mind your own business bitch!" Josh shouts.

"Leave her alone then!" Agnes fires back.  I begin walking towards them. 

"Shut the fuck up, biker whore." Josh says shoving her shoulder. 

"Get the fuck away from her," I say firmly. 

Josh spins around. I make eye contact with Agnes and the smile she gives me makes me want to kiss the hell out of her right now. "L-look man just piss off," Josh says, his voice audibly shaking. I let out a chuckle. This fucker.

"Killian," I turn to look at my angel. She has a look of understanding in her eyes. "Let's just go. Please." I work my jaw before turning and shoving the prick hard into some lockers. He groans and coughs but I don't care. I turn to Agnes, but she's already talking to the girl who was behind her. They speak very softly with one another.

"I-I'm s-so sorry! You d-didn't have t-to do that." The small girl says. The poor thing is trembling.

"It's okay! He's a jerk. Are you alright?" Agnes asks the girl. The girl shakes her head. I'm about to tell Agnes we have to go when I hear footsteps behind us. I turn and see Damian and Leo walk up to us.

"What's going on?" Leo asks.

"The piece of shit over there was yelling at tiny over there." I explain quietly.

Leo and Damian turn to look at who I was talking about. At the sight of these new people though, she now somewhat hides behind Agnes.

I'm so preoccupied with wondering what happened to this girl that  don't see Josh standing up. Suddenly Josh makes a move to hit my angel. A split second before he can though, the small girl pushes Agnes out of the way, getting struck across the face in the process. I race over to Agnes to check if she's okay. She seems okay, but her head is whipping around. I hear commotion behind me to see that Leo and Damian are beating the shit out of Josh. I look around for the girl, but it looks like she's gone.

"Come on, we're leaving." I tell Agnes. She looks like she wants to protest, but one look from me shuts her up. As soon as we get to the parking lot, Agnes breaks down crying. I wrap my arms around her waist, and hers wrap around my neck.

"Are you alright baby?" I ask as I rub circles into her back.

She sniffles. "He was trying to hit me! Why would she do that!"

"I don't know sweetheart. We'll find her tomorrow and say thank you." She nods her head. She pulls her head back and looks up at me. Fuck me she looks so beautiful. Even with tears running down her face.

"You alright?" I ask her.

She nods. I'll let her lack of words go for now. I set her down and we ride home together.

Agnes POV

I sit at the bar staring blankly at the grainy wood. I can't help but wonder who that girl is. I've seen her twice now and I still don't her name. I hope she's okay. She took a hit for me too. She seems so sweet.

"Are you listening to anything I'm saying?" I snap my head to Lana's annoyed expression "Are you still thinking about earlier?"

I look down. She sighs. "I can't help it! She doesn't even know me and she took a hit for me!"

"Look I know okay," She taps her limber finger on the counter top. "I think you should just find her and say thank you. You don't need to involve yourself in other people's drama."

I exhale dramatically and bat my lashes at her. "But what if she needs my help again? Josh wouldn't leave her alone." 

Lana looked as though she might protest again when Blade and Piston walked over to us. "Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?" Blade asks as he kisses my forehead.

I give them my best attempt at a smile. "I feel really well! I think I should be okay to start doing more physical things."

"I don't think so sweetie. Maybe we should wait a bit longer for that." Blade says while I pout.

Piston clears his throat beside us. "Um speaking of physical.....Killian told us what happened with that boy Josh today." I pause. I'm not surprised that Killian told them. He's a club boy through and through. I' not sure why they want to talk about it though. It's not like I'm the one who got hurt.

"Um yeah, it's not a big deal though. He didn't hurt me." I tell them.

They share a look before Blade addresses me. "I know angel, but we just wanted to tell you to let us know if he bothers you. You're one of us and we take care of our own."

I nod my head. "I will."

"Okay sweetheart. Come get me or Eve if you need anything." I nod my head and he smiles "Love you." He says, kissing my head again. "I love you too."

 He  and Piston walk off and I turn to survey the rest of the room. I don't see any of the boys though. I turn to Lana to see if she knows anything. "Lana," She whips her head towards me, eyebrows raised. "Do you know where the guys are?"

Her face drops a little. "They're on a 'ride.'"

I inhale deeply before leaving the room. I ignore Lana's calls behind me. The last time the boys went on a "ride," Killian got a bullet in his shoulder, and Rusty had scrapes running up and down his back from sliding down a rocky hill. The boys idea of a ride is riding through neighboring territories. They usually occur when one or more of the boys need to blow off steam. I just hope they'll be careful...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to comment, I know my writing isn't the best so I apologize!

Hope you enjoyed <3