Chapter 16

Killian POV

There's an angel sitting on my bed. That's how lucky I am. She looks up at me with big doe eyes, and waits for me to tell her why I wanted to talk. Her legs are just long enough that the toes of her shoes brush against the floor. She clears her throat, and I look at her face. She's attempting to look annoyed with me, but I can see the smile she's holding back. "Want to tell me what's on your mind?" She asks, cocking her head.

I nod my head before taking a seat beside her. "Angel, we've established that we liked each other, yes?" She nods her head.

"Well," I say as I intertwine our fingers. "I want you to be with me." Her eyes go completely wide, and she seems lost for words. I chuckle because she has no idea how cute she is. 

"You mean like," She drops her voice as though whispering a naughty secret. "Be your girlfriend?"

I laugh out loud this time. "Yes angel baby," I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her to straddle me. "Be my girlfriend."

Her face flushes, and I feel myself get hard. Fuck. "Y-yes!" She cries as she wraps her arms around my neck.

I smile. The one that doesn't come out very often. The one I didn't know would ever come back after I lost my mom. But here this angel is, bringing it back.

I lean down and gently press my lips to hers. Sparks and warmth erupt from the point of contact. I slip my hand into her silky strands of gold. I can't get enough of the way she leans into my touch. Her lips move softly against mine, and I start to go faster. Her hands have traveled into my hair, and I let out a groan at the feeling. She sighs softly, and the sound is enough to make me want to fuck her until she can't walk. But she's not ready for that. She rocks her hips forward to get better access to my face. I bite back another groan, and grab her hips.

"Angel, let's slow down, yeah?" I say, slightly short of breath.

She looks up at me with confusion. "Are you alright?"

I furrow my brows. "Angel I'm fine, I just think we have plenty of time for all that later.." I stare at her for a moment. She cocks her head at me.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks.

I sigh and burrow my hands in her golden locks. "This all just feels too easy. You've always been with me, and now that I have you the way I want you, I'm scared it's a dream."

She giggles at me. "I'm not going anywhere. And I promise this isn't a dream." She leans up and kisses me, causing inadvertent friction, making me groan. Her eyes shoot to mine. "You okay?" I just nod my head.

"Oh. Why do you look like you're in pain then?" She asks obliviously.

I bite my lip to keep from laughing. "No reason angel, I'm fine."

She smiles at this. "Oh! Alright." She slides off of me, causing more unnecessary friction. "I'm going to go tell Lana about my new friend!" She then kisses my cheek and skips happily out of the room.

She'll be the death of me.

Agnes POV

"So you're telling me you and Killian are dating and you want to tell me about some new friend?" Lana looks at me as though I've finally lost it. Even though for me to lose, "it," would be to assume that I or anyone here ever had, "it." The two of us are currently at our spot in the woods. Lana and I were supposed to take one of the prospects with us, but we just wanted some time to ourselves. 

"Well yes! She seems really sweet, and I think you'd like her." I explain.

Lana face palms. "That's cool and all, but you and Killian are dating?" 

I roll my eyes. "Yes, we've been over this, moving on please."

"No! Not moving on! This is huge. I'm so happy for you guys!" She exclaims while shaking my shoulders.

"Alright Lana, calm down! I love you but you're acting as though we're getting married." I say while shoving her hands away.

She scoffs. "Might as well be marrying him lady." 

I cock an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

She studies me with her dark, catlike eyes. "Agnes, these guys are territorial as hell. It's obvious to everyone around here......well everyone but you."

"What's obvious?" I ask, now in a panic.

"That Killian's been nuts about you for a while now." She states as though it's obvious.

I give her a look that demands an explanation. She rolls her eyes, and that's what tells me she understood. "Lady, that boy is crazy about you. He'd protect you with his life. Mark my words, you two will get married. And when you do, I want the record to show that I made this prediction."

I take a deep breath. Killian would want to marry me? Would he want kids too? I don't know if I can take care of a kid. I can barely take care of myself! "Umm, hey could we head back to the clubhouse?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's getting dark anyways." Lana agrees.

We begin our trek back through the woods, and as we're walking into the field behind the clubhouse, Killian and Rusty come barreling toward us. Before I can even comprehend what's happening, Killian has me in his arms and is scolding me for leaving the clubhouse without any protection. I look beside me to see that Lana is arguing right back. "Do you have any idea what could have happened? I was fucking worried about you!" Rusty yells as he grabs her shoulders.

"I can take care of myself! You don't have to babysit me." She says, as she pushes past him. He starts yelling again and running after her, sounding suspiciously like a worried father.

I'm brought back to attention by Killian's voice. "Angel, are you listening to me? You could have been in so much danger!"

"Well I'm fine aren't I?" I shoot back.

"Yes, but," He takes in a deep breath. "Look, it would make me feel a lot better if someone went with you next time, okay angel?" He says with pleading eyes. 

I feel my heart soften a bit. "O-Okay."

He smiles, and suddenly I remember why I do some of the things I do. "Thank you angel." He kisses my forehead, and I giggle. He sets me down and we walk back to the clubhouse together. I'm just beginning to wonder if I'll see Blade today, when the back door of the clubhouse is thrown open, and there stands a very pissed off looking Blade.

He points a finger at Killian. "You. I need a word with you."

Uh Oh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is the book so far? Feel free to comment!

Hope you enjoyed <3