the first date

" I'm so nervous teal" I said as I started to curl my hair into beach waves.
"Don't be pres. I'm sure he's nervous too. Where are you two going? You never told me."
"I'm not sure he won't tell me. He just told me to dress casual." I said while slipping on my shoes.
As soon as those words got out of my mouth the door  bell rang. Teal went and got the door while I grabbed my purse,and followed after her shortly. I walked into the living room,and locked eyes with tony who was sitting on the couch. He stood up and walked over to me.
"You look beautiful Presley" he said while pulling me in for a hug
I thanked him and we headed out.
"Where are we going tony?"
"I can't tell you. It'll take away from the surprise." He said while he moved his hand over and intertwined our fingers together. The whole car ride there we were jamming out to his hype playlist. Once we got there I realized we were at a drive in movie.
"There's a picnic basket full of snacks,blankets,and pillows in the trunk." He said as he parked the car and popped open the trunk. We both went to the back and tony cuddled me as we watched the movie. After the movie was over we went back to tony's. I slipped into one of his hoodies and we made tiktoks. He posted one of them that had him,Ondreaz,and me in it. After 3 minutes of posting there were thousands of comments saying "who is that girl" and "why is she wearing your hoodie". I just blocked out the comments since it was only our first date and who knows there would be a second date. I was starting to really fall for tony. I just feel so comfortable around him and we just had this connection I've never had with anyone else. Ondreaz already felt like a brother. I felt like I belonged with tony. Around 2am I decided I needed to head to the apartment so teal wouldn't think I got kidnapped or something.
"Where the hell have you been pres?? How was it?? What happened?? Tell me everything!" She basically yelled as soon as I stepped in the door.
"It was perfect. We went to a drive in movie,then went back to their place and made tiktoks. I've never had a more perfect date then that." I told her as I changed into sweatpants keeping the hoodie I still had on that was tony's.
"Are you ready for the next date??" Teal asked while following me like a lost puppy.
"I don't know if he wants to go on a second date. He didn't even kiss me tonight." I told her as I let out a slight sigh.
"Don't be crazy. He let you wear his hoodie and didn't take it back. Obviously you're going to see him again." She told me then she left the room. I was exhausted so I told tony goodnight and went to sleep.
Tony POV:
Once I got back to the house I walked in looked at drea and said "I'm such an idiot. I didn't even kiss her goodnight. I froze like a idiot dude."
"Chill out. It's okay you can do it next time you see her." He said while patting me on the shoulder as he turned off his live. Shortly after my phone started to blow up with texts from friends and comments from fans asking who was the girl I didn't kiss. I didn't answer any of them. I told Presley goodnight and went to sleep. She was all I thought about and I was really starting to fall for this girl.

Hey guys! This is my first story so if you have any suggestions please let me know! Thank you so much for reading. 🖤🖤