welcome to the hype house

*Tony's Pov*

*ring ring ring* "Shit why does a 8 am flight have to be a thing" I said to myself as my 5 am flight alarm went off. It takes around half an hour to get to the airport, and I want to make sure I have plenty of time to get through security, get something to eat, and find my gate. I was half asleep the whole time so by the time my mom dropped me off at the airport It felt like a Dream. "have a safe flight sweetie. Call me when you land, and I love you" my mom said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and hugged her saying "Bye mom, I love you too". After that I went to through checkpoint, and grabbed me some breakfast on the way to my gate. I waited about 45 minutes until I needed to board my plane. Not long after I got on the airplane I fell asleep. "Attention passengers. We will be landing momentarily. Please have your seat belts on, remain seated, and have your trays up. Thank you, and welcome to Los Angeles California" a voice said over the intercom waking me up. I texted chase I landed and that I would be at the house in about 45 minutes. Once I arrived I was jumped out and knocked on the door. I was nervous from hoping they would like me. I knocked on the door, and chase answered the door saying "Hey Tony welcome to the hype house! Come inside I can introduce everyone to you, and I can show you to your room". I followed him into the living room where I met everyone. Charli, Dixie, and the rest of the girls came and gave me a hug. All of the guys came up and shook my hand. By the time I got settled in It was already around 6 pm when chase came into where Addison, James, and me where and asked if he could speak with me. We went into his room where Thomas was and we all sat down. "So Tony we really think that you and Ondreaz would be a great addition to the house. You both are extremely talented dancers. Everyone in the house has already discussed it when we had our house meeting last week, and we are all wondering if you would like to join the hype house". Without hesitation drea on FaceTime at the exact same time as me said we would love to join. "that is great news. You two are welcome to move out here into a room that you both would share with one other person, or you could do what Charlie and dixie do which is just go back and forth between their homes. They will either come and spend a couple weeks here then go back home or they will come out for a weekend every couple weeks" chase said and I just answered to while ondreaz agreed that we will need to sit down with our parents, and talk about what is best and that we would let them know around the beginning of next week. "okay cool no pressure, and welcome to the hype house you too. We have a house photoshoot in about 3 weeks, so we are expecting you both to attend" chase said as I started to put notes in my phone. I left the meeting and went back to my room and I was tired so I called Presley and told her about my whole day. We didn't get to talk much today since I was so busy, but we spent a couple hours on FaceTime before I fell asleep. 

~ the next day ~

I woke up around lunch time and went downstairs to get something to eat. We had a party tonight so everyone was out either buying a new outfit or getting stuff ready for the party. I texted chase and asked what he wanted me to do. He asked if I could go and help Addison with setting up decorations. I went and found Addison and we set up decorations for hours. Once Addison and I had broke the ice she started to get a little touchy, but who knows that could just be her so I didn't pay any mind to it. "Aw Tony you are the absolute sweetest for helping me. Thank you" she said giving me a super big hug I gave her a hug back and decided I needed to get ready for the party since everyone would be arriving shortly. I didn't wear anything fancy I just wore my normal clothes. Within the next couple of hours people started coming in and by 11:30 the house was packed, but no matter how many people were in the room somehow Addison always ended up standing next to me..