The phone call

I got home the next day to find teal sitting on the coach with a tub of ice cream in one hand and Dr. Pepper in the other. " what are you doing" I asked sitting on the couch next to her. She just looked at me for a moment and burst into tears saying "Ondreaz hates me, I broke his heart, I ruined the best friendship I've ever had, and I don't know what to do with myself". I snapped myself up to get her attention and said "he most definitely does not hate you teal. He's hurt, you broke his heart yesterday and he's going through heartache. Don't be so quick to think he hates you when he just isn't texting you 24/7 now. He was in love with you, so he is just trying to learn to cope" after I said that I just gave her a hug. "You're right. I'm just scared he won't want me in his life anymore" she said and I couldn't help but blurt out "Teal I am sure this will come of you both becoming super close friends. Don't stress". She ate another bite of ice cream and dried her tears and said "You're right pres. I'll just give it some time". I just smiled and went off into my room where I checked my phone and social medias. 

*Tony's Pov* 

"You doin okay man?" I said walking into Ondreaz's room. "ya I'm fine. Presley came over and we talked about it" he answered still focused on tiktok dances he wants to learn. I left him alone and went into my room when I got a phone call with no ID, but it was from Los Angeles so I decided to why not answer it. I answered the phone with confusion and a voice from the other side said "Hi Is this Tony and Ondreaz Lopez?". Confused I just answered "Um this is Tony, Drea is kinda busy at the moment but I can relay a message". The voice on the other side said "Perfect, hey I'm chase Hudson or on tiktok lilhuddy I'm calling because I am a co owner of a popular creator house in LA called "hype house". I was calling to see if you and ondreaz would like to come out this weekend, and we can discuss what you both would bring to the house and we would like to discuss if you would possibly be interested in joining after you come check us out this weekend". Honestly I was sort of stunned they reached out to us I answered "Ondreaz has dance classes he is teaching this weekend, so he would not be able to make it. I am able to come though and any meeting we have I can facetime him so he hears everything. Since it will just be me can I bring my girlfriend? Her name is Presley and she has been in some of my videos." I thought I would ask since I do not want to travel alone. "Actually Tony could you just please come if ondreaz is not able to make it? She can come another time but we have business to discuss this time. " chase said to me and I just answered with a "Yes, that is fine. I will see you this weekend. "Great, I will text you the information and there is a party Saturday night so bring something to wear for that. I'll see ya man" chase said hanging up the phone after. I went into drea's room and told him everything that went on during the phone call with chase. "That is amazing man, I can't wait to hear what they say. I don't think Presley will like the thought of you being out there by yourself especially at an LA party with girls she doesn't know". "Ya I know. ill just have to call, and explain everything to her" I said walking out the door to try and figure out what to tell Presley. I decided to just do it. I called her, and explained the whole conversation between Chase and me including the party Saturday night. "Tony, I am so proud of you for getting an opportunity like that. I am just a little uncomfortable with you going to a party in another state, without me, in a big city like LA, and being around girls I do not know at all" she said with a worrisome tone in her voice. "Baby I promise nothing is going to happen. I don't want anyone else but you. I swear I will call you any chance I get. I need to get some sleep I have an early flight in the morning. I will see you in a couple days, okay baby" I said reassuring her everything will be fine. "okay goodnight I love you so much. Be careful in the morning and call me when you land" she said in her cute little sleepy voice. "I promise. Goodnight baby I love you more" I said and then she hung up the phone and I went to sleep.