Malibu

*2 weeks passed from the first date*
"Presley would please be my girlfriend?" Tony asked as we made cookies in the kitchen.
"I thought you'd be never ask. Yes of course." I said I Gave him the biggest hug and kissed him. Tony blushed. Drea got home and we told him the news. He hugged both of us and he told us how happy he was for us. Shortly after tony and I made a couple tik tok to announce we were dating and to answer the rumors that have surfaced abt the relationship. Fans comments "I KNEW IT","I SHIP",and there were some comments like "why her".
"Don't listen to them. You're beautiful and I wouldn't trade you for the world." Tony said as he wiped away a tear that fell from my cheek.
"Why don't they like me?" I asked while looking into his eyes. He pulled me into a hug and softly said
"It's because they're jealous of you. You're beautiful babe please don't listen to someone that's mean and hateful." About a week passed and our relationship got stronger by the minute.
"Teal broke up with her boyfriend last night. He cheated on her and she's heart broken." I told Tony and Ondreaz on ft one morning before I went and met up with them.
"Bring her with you. It'll be good for her to get out of the house and enjoy some time outside." I agreed with them and brought teal to the boys house. We decided we were gonna road trip to Malibu and spend a couple days there at the beach.
"Oh my gosh it's beautiful." Teal screeched as we arrived. The second the car was put in park teal and I jumped out and went on the beach to lay out the towels. The boys took off their shirts and I whispered into tony's ear as my hand rested on his abs "hottie" and kissed his cheek. He blushed as I took off my shirt and shorts then winked at me. After we all were in our bathing suits we went and swam in the ocean. Drea and teal were a little away from tony and I.
"You know drea likes teal right." Tony said while my legs were wrapped around his waist.
"I've kinda picked up on that. He hasn't taken his eyes off her since we've been here." I said while looking over at them two splashing each other and diving into waves.
"Do you know how she feels about him??" I didn't acknowledge him at first I just stared for a second at teal trying to figure it out myself.
"Honestly I don't know. This is the happiest I've seen her in awhile though. There's a possibility but don't tell drea that. I don't want him getting his hopes up."
"Let's set them up!!" Tony said very excitedly. I giggled "okay you're right." Tony and I then continued to swim and splash each other while playing in the water. After about 2 hours it got dark so we went back to where we had the towels and made a bonfire. We cuddled while all 4 of us talked for hours. It was amazing.